Adams Custom Cabinetry

B12 REVIEWS

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 2007

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1390 LAMAR ST

Denver, CO 80214

Cabinet Making (8)Furniture - Custom Made (6)Closets (1)

06/26/2018

Perfect. I had Steve design and make new kitchen cabinets for my home about 2 years ago. The design was perfect for my kitchen. It was installed in the exact time frame and a great value for the project. I ALWAYS get tons of compliments on the quality of work. I called to have some more work done and was told Steve had sold the business. It was apparent in the first few seconds that the new owners...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW KITCHEN CABINETS

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2016

Steve has taken the business back and is running it again. Hoping you will consider working with us again.
D

01/02/2018

It's difficult to know where to begin. I suppose it is important to say the owner Steve sold the company during our installation. I haven't worked with the new owners or even asked if our "lifetime warranty" will be honored but the staff who built and installed our cabinets still work there and they were part of the issues we had with our job. 1. We were asked to provide our sink, disposal and mic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

02/06/2017

Words cannot begin to explain how pleased we are with our experience with Adam’s Fine Furniture and Steve Adams. We hired Steve to help us with a very extensive kitchen remodel that involved removing walls and completely reorganizing our kitchen. We had no idea where to begin, so we contacted a couple contractors and cabinet groups to help us think through and bid the project. While everyone we me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2016

05/04/2015

He was pretty good. Overall the project was good, they were good, and the product was beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just had a big construction project with Adams Fine Furniture, he did the reconstruction project, we did the major renovation, all the cabinets reworked and all the constructions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2015

01/05/2014

Cost me roughly 3 months on a Kitchen project due to the fact that I could never even get a bid on the project, I was looking to spend over 13k, was in contact with Steve Adams, the owner, multiple times but never got a response. Cant believe that in todays economy, contractors wont even give you a call back or a bid for a job. Their website shows that they do exceptional work, but I could not  ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
answer the phone occasionally

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2013

11/26/2012

I have already submitted a lengthly glowing review but had to say more, my doorbell just rang and Adams Fine Furniture just delivered our handmade distressed Wine tasting table. I only need for this review to be 3 leters long WOW! Couldnt be happier,once again we received what was promised and when it was promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve Adams and Adams Fine Furniture made us a one of a kind distressed WIne tasting table.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2012

11/26/2012

We found Steve Adams at Adams Fine after we had one of the worst remodel experiences possible with another company If that bad experience is what ended up bringing us to Adams Fine,than so be it! it was worth it. Steve came to our home told us what he could do offered suggestions told us about his company, invited us to see his workshop/factory etc... He is a proud man and rightly so. His work is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adams fine furniture started off by rescueing us from a bad cabinet purchase. They repaired and added to what had been delivered by another company. Without them we could not have used the cabinets and been satisfied. What they can do is simply amazing!! We were so impressed by their work that we decided to find other things for them to do such as building an entertainment wall,bookcases,custom molding etc.. Adams fine furniture also put us in contact with a great granite contact. We cannot say enough about this company and all of their people!

CATEGORY custom cabinets, custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2012

01/11/2012

They did a fantastic job managing expectations and delivering a beautiful product. The installers were very professional, and took the time to show us how prepare the furniture for transportation in case we ever move. We highly recommend Adams to anyone considering having their furniture custom made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complete bedroom set custom made (bed frame, end tables and dresser).

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2011

01/02/2011

Spend plenty of time on the planning and design stage to be sure you get what you want and to settle on a firm price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This particular job involved creating a built-in system of cabinets, etc. in our walk in closet. Excellent workmanship. Previously, Adams Wood built a complete bedroom suite for us and also a complete office suite including large computer armoir, book cases and cabinets and corner unit for TV. It was many years ago so I don't recall the price, but at the time I felt it was extremely reasonable considering the quality of the product!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2008

12/25/2008

Excellent. All cabinets were custom made in their shop as opposed to others who order cabinets and then modify them. The installation took 2 days and went very smooth. They were also the 2nd cheapest out of 4 bids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing fireplace surrounding built-in cabinets and replaced with new ones. They also ran PVC pipe behind the fireplace to allow electronics wiring to be hidden from view.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Custom design kitchen remodel including cabinet and wall lay out changes. Including interior structural lay out modifications. Bathrooms, basements, home office, entertainment rooms/walls, bar areas, wine cellars, alcove /nitch built-ins, cabinetry for any room in the house. We build all of the cabinetry in our manufacturing facility. From ordinary to extraordinary and any where in between we can create the house of your dreams.

NA