Abe Lincoln Movers & Storage

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2008

Five time winner of the SuperService Award! Expect the best with Abe Lincoln Movers & Storage. We pride ourselves in excellence. Since 2001 Abe Lincoln Movers & Storage has moved everything from single household items to large corporations. Our trucks are well maintained and clean. Our professionally trained movers love what they do, which ensures that your most valuable possessions are handled with care and decency. Our job is to make sure that your move is as stress free and seamless as possible! We are open 7 days a week. Please call, email or text us anytime for a quote or scheduling today. Thank You, Abe Lincoln Movers...

2 Educated Guys

8  REVIEWS
2 Educated Guys

We answer our phone, arrive on time and work hard. We have done over 900 jobs through Uhaul. Google 2 Educated Guys Denver, and read our reviews. Local, long distance, packing and cleaning. Call or text anytime. 720-364-9255

11/26/2019

It went extremely well. The company was very professional, kind and skilled. Their follow-through was impressive and they did a phenomenal job. They were very responsive in an emergent situation and were extremely reliable, responsive and concerned about the situation. We appreciate their help and will keep them in our contacts as a moving company to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a lady who had been evicted

07/15/2019

As a real estate professional who assist multiple buyers and sellers annually, I often hear the question..."can you refer me to a moving company?" Given the complexities and stress that can be associated with moving, I used to hesitate making any suggestions. But then I met Ron and Renee of Abe Lincoln Movers. Not only can I refer them to my real estate clients with complete certainty that they do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving of my personal residence twice. Several moves for my clients

11/27/2018

Awesome! Everything went so smooth! Moving is a stressful time, but Ron and his crew were amazing. So helpful, on time, and reasonably priced! Would highly recommend, and would definitely use again if we ever move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved from Colorado to Arizona.

10/31/2018

Excellently. The movers were fast, efficient, careful with delicate items, and accommodating to our weird requests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Help (2 movers and a truck)

10/25/2018

Amazing service great price and easy to work with. Very happy. Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Colorado to LA

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving, packing, loading, unloading, In-house jobs, offices, apartments, houses, deliveries, piano moving, gunsafes, and small jobs.

ask for details