A1 Red Carpet

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since January 2010

A1 Red Carpet has been in business since 1979. We are rated A+ with the BBB. We will make sure our customers are satisfied. We are People committed to exceed expectations. ...

N/A
Floor Care Specialists

Specializing in carpet cleaning We don't just spray water on the floor and suck it up we use a two step bonnett method Ensuring a deep clean every time we also Strip, wax, buff, and maintain all hard surfaces.

11/09/2013

It was a very good service.  The guy was very generous with his time.  He actually had expertise in other things and he took time to talk to me about other problems in my house just to give advice on my questions.  He was very thorough and conscientious.  It was an exceptional service all through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A1 Red Carpet to clean my carpets.

07/23/2013

The service was great from contact to completion.  They were able to respond on very short notice, did a complete job at a very competitive price (this was a big house), and were completely professional.  They added in a set of steps from the garage into the house (4-5 steps) that was very very dirty after 15 years without cleaning.  I thought there was no way that carpet could be cleaned.  Not on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house carpet cleaning including stubborn spot removal

06/23/2012

It was great from the time that I scheduled the cleaning, until the work was completed. No hidden costs or surprises! I got exactly what I expected and more, as far as the quality of the work. I will definitely call Red Carpet again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 3 rooms cleaned--very dirty rooms and 2 area rugs. The man who did the work was great. He was polite and helpful with my concerns about the amount soil in the carpet, as well as the odor from the dogs. He was polite and reassuring about what he could do. The results were beyond what I thought would be possible, as I had not cleaned the carpet in nearly 2 years. Even the stairs, which are white, came out beautifully!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning,carpet repair,stretching, flood response, air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning.

We do not offer carpet sales or installation.