A-Reliable Heating & Air cond & refrigeration

Founded 1998 •

Owner-operated business, 10 years in this field and 5 years have established my own company, working on heating and air conditioning, commercial and residential, humidifiers, swamp coolers, water heaters, and commercial refrigeration . New install, repair and service. My goal is to help and satisfy my clients in fare and affordable conditions and keep them for life and get more referrals. FREE INSPECTION AND ESTIMATES...

888 Heating

8  REVIEWS
888 Heating

Providing High quality residential, light commercial heating and air conditioning services. Including maintenance plans, service and furnace or air conditioner repair on all major brands. We also provide installation on new high quality heating and air conditioning equipment. Duct cleaning and sanitation services. We offer free estimates on new HVAC equipment and free second opinions competitor pricing . Call today for your appointment! 720-845-0888

08/02/2020

Mardi was great! He was so kind and explained and showed us everything that was going on with our system. He also made suggestions for improvements without trying to push us into a big project. He will definitely be our go-to guy from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC cleaning/servicing

05/06/2020

A fantastic human being. Excellent price and outstanding work. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed entire A/C unit into older house that only had a furnace

10/07/2019

I have used A-Reliable Heating and AC for over two years and I cannot be more satisfied. They are very knowledgeable and experienced and most importantly honest and fast not to mention that they are very reasonable with the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heat,cool,water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,energy audit

10/01/2019

It was fantastic. It was the 3rd time that I used them for several years. I have 2 more properties which they installed a/c as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new furnace, air conditioner and water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

09/26/2019

Mardi is very professional and knowledgeable. He does things right the first time and follows-up to ensure customer satisfaction. I have and will continue to refer him for any HVAC services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C service

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check