A Patch to Match LLC Drywall Repair

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since November 2011

B Rated | 11 Reviews

A Patch To Match LLC is a family owned and operated buisness. We have been providing repair services to Colorado communities for the past 30 yrs. We currently except payment by check or cash only....

SKYLIGHT SPECIALISTS INC

Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has been redefined “living space” and brought light to our customer’s lives. Backed by over 30 years of experience & over 10,000 customers, we are the nation’s #1 skylight resource.

Offers by SKYLIGHT SPECIALISTS INC on Angie's List

06/19/2017

Ed and his son patched a hole in our ceiling and textured our drywall. He was very professional, efficient, and wonderful to work with! Being a new homeowner, I had tons of questions and he thoroughly answered every one of them. We had a tight schedule and he was quick to respond and finished the work right on time at a fair price. I will definitely hire him again in the future if I need anymore d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched a hole in our ceiling and textured new drywall

10/17/2016

Fine overall. A little too much haggling over what was/was not included in terms of finish, paint, etc., but the actual drywall repair and texturing was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair from water damage

08/31/2016

Emailed 2 different times through Angies List's messaging system and NO REPLY. I would hate to have work by them if this is how there customer service is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Path

CATEGORY drywall

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for a lack of response to your requests for drywall repair. Honestly i do not recall receiving a phone call from you directly . I hope you were able to have the needed repairs completed. Sincerely, Ed with A Patch to Match

07/24/2015

I had several cracks and water damage from a swamp cooler leak in my ceiling and wall. My ceiling is plaster and the wall is drywall I think. He patched the wall and ceiling and took a paint sample and matched it perfectly. No one could have  done a better job! He also repaired a crack and painted in another room and got the same result, He was prompt, got it done a lot quicker then I thought he c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired drywall, plaster, and painted. I did not have the name of the existing paint and he matched it with a paint sample. He did a fabulous job! Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

11/17/2013

I left three messages never contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Patch to Match.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Our specialty is Drywall repair. We are a complete drywall service. We also do painting, tile work, light carpentry, minor electrical & other handyman type services

We are willing to look at all types of needed work. If we can't perform the work required then we have many contractors that we can personally refer to. This way all you have to do is make one phone call.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa