1st Choice Remodeling

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2012

Handyman and small remodeling services...

Custom Sunroom

5  REVIEWS
Custom Sunroom

Our goal is to provide you with the best quality products and services within your reasonable budget. Our engineers at Custom Sunrooms specialize in maximizing the comfort, convenience and efficiency of your project. We work in harmony with our customers’ unique homes to offer a finished product that is both practical and aesthetic. We are excited for your interest and look forward to hearing from you soon.

07/13/2020

Shawn was great. He was very responsive before and during the work. He went over everything in detail and all of the work came out great. We had our bedroom closet door widened to a French door and added lighting inside. New trim around the door and pant touched up where needed. Would definitely use again and recommend highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We expanded our bedroom closet door to a French door and added lighting inside

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,doors

07/02/2017

He was excellent! He made several very helpful suggestions. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn did some planting and yard work for me.

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service

06/28/2017

He was very professional and did excellent work. He made several very useful suggestions which saved time and money. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn did several projects for me, including resealing two toilets, installing a bunch of LED lights, and repairing our fence.

CATEGORY fences,handyman service,lighting,plumbing

08/02/2016

A GREAT COUPON, BUT THEY REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO SMALL STUFF.$260 for 8 hours of handyman work; what a deal! I had rotting trim under my upstairs windows where water was leaking into the garage below. I bought the trim from Lowe's and they picked it up on the way over. It turned out to be the wrong type, so they went back to Lowe's and picked up some other trim needed for other parts of the house....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some house trim that had rotted.

CATEGORY handyman service

08/02/2016

Shawn responded quickly to my initial email. He worked around my weird sleeping hours to meet with me to discuss the project. He had an estimate for me in a couple of days. Because a planned project was postponed Shawn was able to start was immediately. He and Juan started on Weds and were finished by Sat afternoon. Shawn even asked me if it OK to work on Sat. He was very professional, explained e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn made repairs to my carport. Replaced support beams and plywood used in the original build with better quality and more attractive materials. He also painted the exterior trim of my house. He took the color I selected and chose a complementary color to bring out some features of the house and keep it from looking bland, something I had not even thought of. I am so pleased with the improved appearance of my house He did far more than I expected.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Drywall patching, install light fixtures, ceiling fans, install new sinks faucets,Install toilets: Install of window coverings: install towel bars: Install new vanity and sink: install doors and windows: install of cabinets: bathroom kitchen and basement remodel, interior exterior painting : repair and building of new decks.Install and repair of wood fencing.

*****Concrete, Roofing ,Crown Moulding, 3 way switchs or Dimmers, GFCI change out..****.

A Charge of 3percent will be added to credit card