Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2013

13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800

Commerce City, CO 80022

home remodeling (4)home remodeling (3)plumber (1)plaster (1)tile installation (1)window replacement (1)drywall repair (1)basement remodeling (1)

02/13/2020

ARS did a great job! They were very professional, skilled, efficient and careful...a pleasure to work with and we love the outcome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/05/2020

They were fantastic. This is the second big job they did for me. James was very responsible, timely, and easy to work with. His crew did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They converted 2/3 of my garage into a living space. A room with a bathroom a shower, toilet, and sink.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - we truly enjoyed working for you and Rose.

02/05/2020

They are great. James is awesome. Fair price for the work. His guys are respectful and clean. Great with communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement remodeling and drywall upstairs and garage. Tile work and plumbing

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, plumbing, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate it. Working for you and your family has been a wonderful experience for me and my team.

02/05/2020

Excellent. They were on time. They cleaned up. They did quality work. They communicated effectively with us. If there was an issue we were able to resolve it every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a whole home remodeling.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - Renovating your home was quite a task. My team and I truly enjoyed working for you and Steph. As with any large project there were some slight complications along the way, but are very proud of what we helped you two create.

02/05/2020

Pretty good. I liked all the workers but for the company itself they were good but when it comes to the kitchen floor it wasn't good. They did not come back. I'll give an A for the workers only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my kitchen and changed my garage into a dining room office.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - We enjoyed working for you. Converting your garage into a dining room and office, as well as remodeling your kitchen was quite a task and we hope you get many years of enjoyment out of them.

02/05/2020

It was good. They had lots of ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and all my floors.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - working for and with you on your project was a pleasure for us!

02/05/2020

They were absolutely wonderful. They were just very good to me. They did stuffs like they fixed my windows, trimmed my windows and it was just beautiful. They were just terrific. They were someone I knew I could trust. I have 3 neighbors who saw how good their work was and they would be contacting them if ever they would need those kinds of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore up concrete, did grading, and painted my house.

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - we appreciate the feed back, and look forward to working with you again in the near future.

We are a fully licensed and insured remodeling and renovation company, offering a variety of services. From doors, windows and roofing, to bathrooms and kitchens. Minor remodels to major renovations.

Visa, MasterCard, Check