TKR Construction Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2011

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Family owned and operated. We have been in business for 15 years in the Pikes Peak Region....

Overhead Door Company Of Colorado Springs Inc

Family owned & operated.

03/12/2014

Our experience with them went well. Overall, the job went great. We love it and now we are ready to sell our house. It was all clean. They were on time, did everything, and there was little mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TKR Construction Inc. did a whole bunch of miscellaneous handymen stuff for us.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/05/2014

Ryan was willing to visit my house and discuss the job with me on a week night.  He listened carefully to what I wanted to have done, asked pertinent questions and promptly returned a bid that was very reasonable.  He and his brother were always prompt and thoroughly explained any issues and suggested work arounds that gave good results.  He did not require any advance money for supplies or progre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out old kitchen cupboards, cast iron sink, and plumbing and hauled away.  Installed new cupboards (new configuaration), sink, faucet, dishwasher, tile backsplash, microwave.  Re-routed plumbing that was originally installed in an outside wall with no insulation.  Insulated wall and added drywall (replacing plaster).  Took obsolete wall register out and fabricated a door to look like existing cupboard doors.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/06/2013

TKR Construction Inc did a fine job. He was very punctual, he always came when he said he would and he explained everything which I really appreciated. His quality of work was good. I am not happy about the back splash but I have not talked to him about it so I don't think I would recommend anyone to use him for tiles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used TKR Construction Inc. He took out old kitchen cupboards and put in new ones. He also did the tile back splash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/27/2012

There's nothing I didn't like about TKR Construction, I just happen to get a better quote from somebody else. His quote was competitive, he was also the most honest, straight forward and he explained a lot of what needed to happen. He was the most well-informed, I would have to say and most personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking at re-flooring half of our house.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling

D

04/04/2012

Not done according to specs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not on the same page.

CATEGORY decks

I gave Memberr a bid for building his deck. He did not accept the bid so no work was done for Member

Remodeling general, ceramic tile, handymen, kitchen and bathroom, roofing, windows, decks & porches, all general building and construction (licensed in El Paso county)

Check, Visa, MasterCard