Robison, Dr. Letha

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 14 Reviews

Our goal is to provide each and every patient with the very best dental care in the most supportive and nurturing manner possible. For starters, our office has a small, friendly atmosphere that will immediately put you at ease. Our professional staff will then help you feel welcome and comfortable as we strive to provide the highest standard of personalized dental care in the most gentle and efficient way possible. We want you to enjoy a happy, beautiful smile your entire life. And we'd like to see that smile while you're still in our office....

07/30/2016

It was a very negative experience. I only wish I had submitted my review sooner in order to caution other patients who are seeking a new dentist. I explained to Dr. Robison that I was interested in some additional cosmetic work done on my teeth and shared with her that I was seeing different specialists for different issues with my teeth (one was an orthodontist, the other a specialist in gum surg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cosmetic work

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/30/2015

High-quality dental care, but as far as their customer interaction with the doctor herself, she's a little gruff and impatient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for standard dental care.

C

05/19/2015

I love the office, the office staff and the hygienist but I don’t really care for the dentist.  I have been going to her for the last five years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Letha Robison.

12/22/2014

She is out of my network but it is worth it.   They are great and extremely thorough.  I've been going to her for 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my dentist.  She has done a lot of work done on me.

10/17/2014

I have been using her services for about 2.5 years. She gives great personalized care. She remembers you and your story. When I first visited her, I told her I hated the dentist, so she made sure to make my visits comfortable and enjoyable. They can always get me in if I need to get in and the staff always remembers everyone they meet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, oral hygiene, sealants, fillings, bridges, veneers, implant restoration, gum treatments, cleaning, bonding, crowns, dentures & TMJ treatment.

Most forms of insurance accepted. Credit cards & care credit accepted.