Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes

A 24 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 88456

Colorado Springs, CO 80908

Welcome to Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes! Your Fine Landscape & Water Feature Specialist for 17 years. Relax alongside a water garden and experience a tranquility that transcends today’s stressful world. Recuperate from your hectic day with free moments, listening to the soothing sounds of water gardens and taking in the sight of a professional low maintenance landscape. Join the many satisfied homeowners who readily profess having Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes install their landscape was the best investment they’ve ever made. I’m Chris Oberg, owner of Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes. I offer unmatched customer service by being fully active throughout all phases of your design and installation experience and beyond. I hold an extreme commitment to excellence and attention to detail. My business thrives from customer referrals, which means anything less than total customer satisfactions is unacceptable. Give me a call to schedule your design consultation today. Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes designs and installs complete landscapes in addition to water features. We also offer xeriscaping, outdoor kitchens, patios and all fine landscape options. Call for your outdoor renovation and we can transform your entire yard into a beautiful outdoor living area....

landscaping (23)hardscaping (9)stone and gravel (5)fountain installation (4)excavating (4)landscape lighting (3)lakefront landscaping (2)pressure washing (1)

09/21/2018

Chris and his crew came out this August and put in a 20' pondless waterfall as well as landscaped the steep hill on the side of my house where the waterfall was placed. He could not have done a better job. It came out better than I'd hoped and I had hoped for a LOT!! There's a wonderful group of people that work with Chris who are dedicated and hard working. They made a five foot terrace on the st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pondless waterfall and terracing a steep hillside.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaper,pavers, gravel,fountains,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Thank you for such kind words and positive praise. We are delighted that you are enjoying your new beautiful waterfalls and landscaping. Chris definitely has an eye for design and strives for perfection in creating an immaculate outdoor space for your retreat. It is our pleasure to please you.

06/25/2018

Chris and his crew were professional, hard-working, and went above and beyond to design and install a beautiful, low maintenance landscape for us. We couldn't be happier with Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes and wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and installation of a 45 foot stream with waterfalls, xeriscaping, drip irrigation system

CATEGORY landscaper,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you are happy! That's our goal.

10/16/2017

Chris and his crew do really nice work. We had a koi pond removed and a waterfall feature put in. He is very responsive, easy to work with and always has great ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
koi pond removal, waterfall installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

Thank you! We are happy to assist in getting you exactly the water feature you want.

04/17/2017

Chris uses top quality materials and has a keen eye for a "natural & local" appearance. He was easy to work with, and has excellent customer relations skills. This feature doesn't look like a picture in a landscape book, it looks like it really occurred here in the front range foothills. Very, very real looking. We'll be in the Parade of Ponds again this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris designed 3 functions for us. 1) a pond-less waterfall about 16' in overall length. 2) a side-patio (he called it a "coffee perch" using reclaimed materials from #1. 3) a surface drainage dry creek bed to improve drainage from the back of our lot to the front.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaper,pavers, gravel,fountains,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2015

Thank you! We are Artistic by Nature. We aim to create a real piece of nature in your yard, a natural outdoor space that doesn't look like it was "created" at all. Check out this feature on the Parade of Ponds, June 24-25, 2017. Thank you for your support.

07/17/2016

Great. Chris and Danny were here for about two days and built this really neat looking pondless waterfall

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed a pondless waterfall feature in my basement patio/hot tub area

CATEGORY excavators,landscaper,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2016

Thank you. It was our pleasure to create this beautiful water feature for your enjoyment.

04/13/2016

They've done a lot for me but what they haven't done is done work for me under Angie's List. I met them before I ever signed up with Angie's List. They do a tremendous job. They are wonderful. I wouldn't use anyone else. Chris is prompt. They do a great job. Whatever excellent is...across the board. He has never done anything except exactly what he told me he would do. I've never said, why did you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He comes out each year and does my...I've got 3 waterfalls/ water features that he comes out and he completely drains, cleans, cleans around the rock and makes sure the pump's is working. As a matter of fact, I'll see him in the next week. That happens April and May every year. He originally actually did a waterfall for me on one section that someone did a poor job. He came out and made it right. That would have been 4 years ago. So each subsequent year, he's come and cleaned up every thing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2015

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your repeat business. See you next spring!

07/23/2015

As a custom home builder here in town, we see many different companies' work and get to experience the good, the bad and the ugly. A year ago Purely Ponds installed a new beautiful new waterfall, pond-less feature for my parents in the Woodmore area of Monument. I was very impressed at their attention to detail and creative way they integrated the natural symmetry of the landscape into their featu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new water feature for our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

Thank you! It was my pleasure working with you. Your satisfaction and positive responses mean a lot to our company.

05/14/2015

Excellent, we love it.  Chris not only did a great job in workmanship but has a creative gift to help design the rock formations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water effect.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2014

Thank you. I am very happy that you love it!

03/11/2015

My wife and I could not be happier with our waterfall! Chris was courteous, prompt and very helpful. One crew and one job at a time so you know they will be there until the finish and not jumping from job to job. Best advice I can give to you is let Chris run with a design. Pick your spot and let him roll. We had a location and a few key things we wanted and we let him go with it and boy what a st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pondless waterfall

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2015

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to turn your back yard into your own natural oasis. Glad you are enjoying it!

10/03/2014

Professional from start to finish.  Explained everything in detail as they went along.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete, large water feature

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2013

Thank you! It was my pleasure to add the water feature into your beautiful view.

Waterscape Design & Installation. Fine Landscaping.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover