Pittman Construction LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3370 N El Paso St

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

We specialize in Major Renovations to minor home repair, We also do Basement Finishes, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Decks, Custom Homes. Jim Pittman has over 30 years in the construction industry. Our employees are well-trained in each of their fields. We use only well-established quality subcontractors when necessary. We are properly licensed and insured. We pride ourselves on integrity, customer service & the best quality workmanship. Please take time to read our reviews. You will find that our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. No charge for estimates. Hours of operation 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. We look forward to hearing from you!...

General Remodeling (44)Drywall (20)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (19)Interior Painting (18)Doors (16)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (11)Framing (11)Basement Remodeling (11)Exterior Painting (8)Garage and Shed Building (8)Decks and Porches (8)Windows (6)

11/06/2019

Phenomenal. Jim Pittman and his crew (Nate, Kim, Jeremy, Mark, and Briana...the office manager) are literally the most reliable, and knowledgeable workers I have ever met. They were always on time, and the quality of their work is outstanding! I would recommend them in a heart beat to ANYONE who is wanting to have quality work done in their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beetle Kill Pine ceiling in our living room/dining room and one of our bedrooms and barn wood ceiling in the sun room to cover pop-corn ceiling. Have a 150 lb. swing hung in our sun room with the ceiling reinforced. Put live edged shelves in the same room and paint. Reinforce our garage so our upper deck could hold the weight of the hot tub and put decking on underneath the hot tub. Replace many wood boards on the outside of our home that was damaged by woodpeckers.

CATEGORY decks, drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

10/20/2019

The overall process went well, really smooth. They performed the work as directed by the estimate ( and some work not in the estimate) in a professional manner. I would recommend this company to anyone. In the future if needed, I would hire them again. B Laney

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of interior frame damaged by termites.

CATEGORY drywall, picture framing, remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

10/14/2019

Outstanding! Pittman construction impressed me with the quality of their work. After having other work done by other contractors, you can tell the major difference in workmanship that Pittman's employees deliver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt staircase to basement, install closet door

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

09/30/2019

Excellent work. This company is truly professional. The owners are friendly, prompt and like I said professional. If and when I need this this kind of maintenance in the future, I will not hesitate to call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace press board cladding on porch columns and window trim

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate your repeat business over the last few years & hope to have the opportunity to work with you again! The Pittman Team

09/24/2019

Jim and crew were professional and courteous- everything was done as promised. We referred him to 2 friends who were also quite pleased. He has since done a number of jobs for us and we trust him completely. Top quality and integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built 3 trek decks, concrete patio, etc

CATEGORY decks, fencing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Photo for Pittman Construction LLC - 3370 N El Paso St, Colorado Springs, CO - 38130821

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the great review and for the referrals - which have led to more referrals! We love working with you & D & look forward to future projects! Thanks again, The Pittman Team

03/20/2019

Jim and his crew (Kim, Nate, and Jeremy) are nothing short of incredible! Great service from start to finish, coming in under schedule and with a finished product I couldn’t possibly be happier with. Our basement is a space I will treasure for years to come. Their work ethic, responsiveness, craftsmanship and overall professionalism are exactly why I would never consider going with anyone else in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Build

CATEGORY closet systems, drywall, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Photo for Pittman Construction LLC - 3370 N El Paso St, Colorado Springs, CO - 37771130

12/23/2018

Very well once I hired Pittman construction. I was being delayed by the insurance company and was living in deplorable conditions for four months. Once I hired him his crew got to work and he dealt with insurance. Went very smoothly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a water pipe break in upstairs bath. Water flooded that room and master and hall bath upstairs and ran through ceilings downstairs into s family room bedroom bath and laundry. All had to be torn out and rebuilt. Ie ceilings walls flooring shower

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

04/28/2018

This company is a joy to work with. We told them what we wanted and they went beyond our expectations. Very responsive. On-time met deadlines. They have very clean and respectful workers! I would absolutely use them again. Very happy clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets, drywall, flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

02/19/2018

Pittman crew were outstanding to work with. Nate and Kim were true professionals. Craftsmanship was outstanding and I was well pleased with the finished basement. I will enjoy the added living space for years to come! Jim and Briana were responsive with any questions I had. Project completed successfully without major issues. Will hire again for next project. Thanks Jim and crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished basement

CATEGORY drywall, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

01/10/2018

Excellent. Each member of the team did their work promptly and above expectations. Easy to work with. Communication was excellent. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part of a stairway wall taken done. Was made into a 1/2 wall to open it up more.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

Residential new construction and remodeling with architect available, basement finishing, home inspection repairs, window/door/siding replacement, fences, decks, interior/exterior painting. Please note: Credit cards are accepted.

cleaning