Master Tech Automative Svc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

We are a state of the art full service auto repair facility that offers old fashioned honesty . Plain and simple we address the problem you brought your car in for , we don't pick your car apart trying to find every little thing wrong with it unless you ask us to ....

Accurate Japanese Repair Inc

Is your check engine light on? Is your clutch slipping a bit? Do you need an alignment or just an oil change? Whatever the issue, call the professionals at Accurate Japanese Repair. We have over 50 years of combined experience and specialize in full-service repair and maintenance for all vehicle makes and models, with a specialty in Japanese Imports. Our technicians are knowledgeable and provide accurate diagnosis. We take pride in being courteous, reliable, ethical and fair in all that we do. We provide services for: - Engine - Oil and Lube - Tune-Up - Radiator Accurate Japanese Repair offers a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty on most vehicle repairs. We also offer free shuttle service by appointment.

Offers by Accurate Japanese Repair Inc on Angie's List

04/10/2017

outstanding,! they will be my go to place. they went above and beyond to help me. they did a full inspection of my vehicle found that Perkins motor had left the power steering fluid completely dry and none of the other problems were there,,,, none of them, they filled up the power steering, and everything was fine, I also told them to do a 30,000 mile service check they also provided me with pictu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 2014 grand Cherokee with 26000 miles in, perkins dealer told me there was 4000 dollars worth of repairs, I gave Harry the list, 1) replace radiator b) steering gear pullies needed replaced

03/24/2014

The service was fantastic! The tech kept me in the loop and for the most part, I worked with the same person instead of talking to multiple people, so the story was straight from his mouth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Tech diagnosed and replaced the glow plugs on my 2002 Ford Excursion. They also diagnosed an oil leak and let me know how much it would cost and the details of the repair.

10/01/2013

They diagnosed and repaired some serious problems with our nissan xterra. We had bought the car used from a dealership (Bob Penkhus Mazda - see my review of their service) and it was running on low power. They assessed its problem as a timing belt problem. The dealership had replaced the timing belt but it was off. They readjusted it. It was also idling very low and they corrected the problem by r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They diagnosed low power symptoms. They adjusted the timing belt and replaced the spark plugs and wiring.

09/15/2011

They are thorough, reliable, and we will continue to use them for our auto needs. They seem to have a good rapor with young senior citizens. Mr. Jamison and his wife are a pleasure. They make sure the place has a good atmosphere for customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in to install a onboard computer and check the thumbwheel for the blower and air conditioner. I have used them several times for my auto service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Engine repair , transmission repair , tune ups , engine light diagnostics , extended warranty service , timing belts , water pumps , radiators , brakes , suspension , steering , shocks , alignments , electrical , battery , differential and axle repair , transfercase , 30k/60k/90k preventative maintenance .

Autobody and paint services