Integrity Roofing & Painting

Angie's List since July 2010

Integrity Roofing and Painting,LLC, making your roof replacement easy. Our workmanship demonstrates our commitment to integrity and excellence. Contact us for your insurance roof replacement. Integrity You Can Count On!...

Hammer Time LLC

1  REVIEW
Hammer Time LLC

I do house flips, remodels, upgrades and I do it right. I am a owner operator, which means I am on every job to make sure it is done correctly. I have been doing remodels and upgrades for over 10 years and just moved to the springs. I value myself on doing the work correctly and in a timely manner. When you go with Hammer Time you get me and my crew on the site. You don't have to worry about any third party contractors showing up and doing a poor job. I warranty my work until you are happy. Give us a call for all your home needs!

04/09/2020

Integrity did a fabulous job replacing our roof. We had more hail damage than we thought. We also had a problem with poor installation of the previous roof. They work with the insurance company and were able to negotiate until both sides agreed on the price and materials. I felt that this company was in our corner to make sure we got the best materials, and that everything was up to current codes....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the shingles due to hail damage & old shingles

01/25/2020

Integrity just installed my new roof and did a great job! Jeff was my project manager and made the entire process easy and stress free! He met with the insurance adjuster and made sure all code upgrades were in the estimate. They completed the install in one day and everything went smooth, with no problems and it looks great! I am glad I chose Integrity for the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Install

06/01/2017

Very pleased with our lawn aeration and have already hired them to do other work in our yard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn aeration

CATEGORY lawn service

05/06/2017

Integrity Roofing & Painting was a perfect fit for all the repairs my home needed after the big hail storm July 2016. The project manager, Ryan, guided, directed & answered every question & concern with patience & humor. The front office staff down to the actual roofers & painters were wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, painting, gutters, window screens

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, house painters

It was a pleasure working with [Member Name Removed] and we look forward to serving her again in the future, should she need us!

01/16/2017

Integrity was great. With a full schedule due to massive hail storm in our area they were able to get our roof replaced in a pretty short time. They've been very good at keeping us up to date throughout the material ordering and actual installation process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off of old roof and installation of new on single dwelling home and detached shed

CATEGORY roofing

As a Master Select Shingle Installer for Certain Teed, we specialize in Roof Replacements, including asphalt, tile, flat and metal roofs. We install both fire and hail impact resistant roof systems. We also offer Exterior and Interior Painting services. Our experts are trained to identify hail, wind and ice damage on your roof, gutters and siding and offer solutions based on your situation and needs. Experienced insurance claims assistance is offered for your convenience.

illegal deductible coverage in compliance with Senate Bill 38