Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3330 Adobe Ct

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning is a Colorado family owned business. We take pride in providing professional carpet and upholstery cleaning in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area. Our IICRC certified carpet technicians do both residential and commercial carpet cleaning with our powerful truck mounted cleaning system. Unlike most cleaners, we clean with soft water. Cleaning with soft water means we can use less cleaning solution to do the same job. The less solution, the less residue and resoiling. Soft water also is gentler on our equipment, so we can keep our prices more affordable. We perform red stain plus pet stain and odor removal. If you have area rugs that need cleaning, we can clean them on-site or pickup them up, clean and drop them back off. Teflon fiber protection is available. We will treat your home or business with respect at all times. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We will work to the best of our capability to remove spots from your carpet. You will receive an honest evaluation of your carpets condition. If necessary we will also make recommendations for replacement when your carpet has reach the end of its useful life. For our commercial clients, we clean offices, showrooms, restaurants and hotels and churches. Hydro Clean also provide carpet repair and re-stretching services, we do bonded inserts, re-seaming, repair cigarette burns and fix areas where pets have shredded your carpet. We use a power stretcher to keep your carpet tight, without bumps or buckling. Hydro Clean also does carpet dyeing and bleach spot correction where a bleach spill has removed color from your carpet or rugs. We would be happy to answer any questions or give you a free estimate. We look forward to serving you....

carpet cleaning (636)upholstery cleaning (69)house cleaning (50)oriental rug cleaning (35)floor cleaning (19)tile installation (15)carpet installation (9)water and smoke damage (8)car detailing (3)mold removal (2)auto repair (1)

01/20/2020

We had to have our basement carpet cleaned. Carlos arrived right on time, and was very respectful! He answered all my questions, and explained the process very patiently. He did an excellent job, as our carpet now looks brand new!! We will definitely recommend this company, and will use them again when needed. Thanks Hydro Clean!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Thank you so much for Choosing Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning. I am glad you were happy with the cleaning Carols did for you. We look forward to serving you again.

12/08/2019

I would highly recommend Hydro Carpet Cleaning. They did a great job of removing blood stains from dining room carpet, They were thorough, friendly, professional and prompt. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blood stains removed from carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2019

Thank you so much for reviewing our service. We are glad you are happy with the cleaning.

12/05/2019

They did a great job on my couch! Looks so much better! The tech was punctual, fast, and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Microfiber couch cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you for allowing us to clean your couch. It was a pleasure to serve you.

09/30/2019

Excellent Service, Very Professional. The carpets are so clean now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review and the opportunity to clean for you.

09/30/2019

Carpet cleaned. I was very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you for choosing Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning. I am glad we could help.

09/30/2019

These guys are the best. I had a lot of pet urine and they got it all out!!! Super impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I am glad the cleaning went well. It was a pleasure to serve you.
D

09/30/2019

I needed a carpet cleaning job. They showed up on time very nice people but the job was just not good enough. After I paid $120 it was almost the same as before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry I did not see this sooner. If you are still in the Colorado Springs area please call me (Brandon Kirk) at 719-728-5111 and your next cleaning is on me.

09/30/2019

I had a room that required professional attention (pet related incidents). A representative came to my property and performed a free assessment prior to sending out the crew. The young man that cleaned my carpets was very professional and his work was impeccable. All of this and competitive rates to boot, I highly recommend Hydro Clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business and the nice review of our service. Please let us know when we may be of service again.

09/30/2019

Absolutely fantastic. I would give an A+ if I could, but I can't so the A will have to do. They were punctual, protected the house well, provided great service, and offered tips and advice for spot treatments as well as actually getting the carpets cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to clean for you. I appreciate the kind review.

09/30/2019

The crew was awesome. Very professional and did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

Thank you for choosing Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Carpet Cleaning, ceramic tile cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning, leather cleaning, area rug cleaning, carpet dyeing, pet urine odor and stain removal, red stain removal, bleach spot repair, furniture cleaning,

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa