High Altitude Heating and Air

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2012

Our mission is to provide honest answers about heating and air conditioning. To deliver great service to the wonderful people of Colorado Springs and all of El Paso county....

Maintenance 101 Plumbing

Maintenance 101 Plumbing offers general plumbing repairs and installs. I take great pride in my customer service and my work skills with no extra charge for evenings and weekend so you don't have to take time off from work. All service work will come with a 1 year free parts and labor if I buy the parts and 6 months on labor only if you buy the parts.

04/14/2020

Our heater stopped working on a night that temperatures got down to about 13 degrees. I called at 8:15 and they were here by 11, although they could have been here earlier. David and Kaleb did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating went out

03/16/2020

I was let know right away the problem with the furnance and what it would cost to repair it. Work was done very quickly. I've used this company multiple times for yearly maintenance. Despite a very old furnance nobody with this company has ever tried pushing me to buy a new furnace. Will continue using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

10/14/2019

David Allman came to do the repair. He was professional and courteous. Diagnosed the problem, and got our furnace working again. He did such a great job, I signed High Altitude to be our furnace service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our furnace was not putting out heat.

10/08/2019

We've been happy to work with this team for years. The tech that came out last week really knew his stuff, did a thorough annual check/tuneup of our furnace, was in and out in under an hour, was personable, and answered all questions clearly and knowledgeably. Pricing is quite reasonable; our trust of Eric and his company is priceless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Furnace service/tune up

09/20/2019

Great company. Professional, friendly and affordable. You can’t go wrong using these folks. They repaired my old system and it now works great. I will use them for all of my HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Tuneup and A/C repair

Heating, A/C, Gas Fireplaces, Gas Logs, IAQ (Indoor Air Quality), Water Heaters