Gotcha Covered of Colorado Springs

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since September 2013

Our team of experienced design consultants are experts in helping you find the right window treatments for your home or business, regardless of your style or budget. Whether you are looking for simple window treatments for privacy or light control, or elaborate custom designs to create your ultimate dream space, Gotcha Covered has the solution for every window....

Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters

Great service. Great products. Great prices. Outstanding reviews. The convenience of shopping in your own home. Free consultation with a design professional. Showroom variety and quality. Professional installation. Warranties you can trust. Independently owned and operated. Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters has been your local source for top quality window coverings since 2004. We pride ourselves on providing window coverings that will fit your lifestyle without putting a strain on your pocketbook.

10/18/2017

Quality work. Bill went above and beyond to help us. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom cornice

C

10/02/2017

The owner is very nice and the quality is good. This is my second time buying from Gotcha covered. You need to be very patient and aware that you will need to initiate contact and do all the followup. It took a very long time for the blinds both time. I initiated all contact. I went back the second time because I do like the owner and product. Just know that it's work on your part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds installed.

09/17/2017

Helpful people to work with and the jobs were professionally done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window shades and sheers for dining room windows custom made and installed

07/15/2017

Bill was good when I could get a hold of him. I would have to call him to find out what was going on with my order. Doesn't seem to do text messages much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds for two sliding glass doors and two windows.

C

07/13/2017

I love the window coverings but was disappointed with the customer service I received. The original pricing with Angie's discount was changed prior to installation, so I decided to only do the main window.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window coverings.

CATEGORY window treatments

New Home Design Consult - Shutters, Motorizations, Home Automation, Horizontal Blinds Vertical Blinds & Draperies & Curtains

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal