Froggy's Pest Control

• Trade License Authority
  • Colorado Department of Agriculture
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20130314

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO BOX 38392

Colorado Springs, CO 80937

Froggy’s Pest Control is committed to giving it’s Clients the best value of any pest control service in Colorado springs, Denver and surrounding areas by providing great customer service with a dedication to professionalism and customer satisfaction. We use the best pest control technology with the least possible hazard to persons, pets, or the environment. We believe in a safe and balanced approach to pest control. At Froggy’s we use only EPA registered and approved materials with either low or no odor. Safe for Pets and small children. Our technicians are reliable, thorough and friendly. Froggy’s is the #1 rated pest control company (based on customer reviews) on Angie’s list in both Colorado Springs and Denver. We have also won the Angie's List Super Service Award 4 years in a row! We are very proud of these accomplishments and look forward to happy customers for years to come. Go Local! Froggy's is a local, family owned business....

pest control (410)animal removal (43)

06/22/2020

Well, rather embarrassing on my part - it turns out it was probably just the wind. Either that, or whatever critter was in there managed to escape on its own. The vent was thoroughly inspected, and nothing was in there. Since there was no animal in there, I was not charged, which I thought was amazing! Yes, I would call Froggy's again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Critter removed from dryer vent

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

11/21/2019

Very thorough and detailed remediation, (didn’t think we would need a second treatment) It is very important to follow the preparation instructions. Told us we did a great job! Will definitely call them again if needed for other exterminations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bed Bug Extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

09/16/2019

Wayne came out and explained that because of the location of the nest and our lack of access to it, there was no way of knowing how deep the nest went, thereby possibly limiting the effectiveness of the treatment. He then proceeded to bring out his weapons and very thoroughly dusted, fogged and sprayed the area while the wasps kept flying in. He said it might take a week or two before it could be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest had developed under a portion of the front door entry way that had settled and separated from the house, leaving a small gap for wasps to access . Many efforts at spraying on my part had no effect, leaving a countious swarm of wasps coming and going near our front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

Thank you for your kind review. If you need us again please don't hesitate to reach out.

09/05/2019

I wrote a previous review that I’d like to delete. I filled out the online form and heard nothing for three weeks due to a web glitch. As soon as Tim Proudfoot heard about my problems with getting in touch with him, he IMMEDIATELY emailed me and we set up an appointment for him to take down the nest. He was prompt and professional. Inwas very pleased and Inwould ABSOLUTELY call him again. Thank yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taking down a Wasp’s Nest Part Two

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

07/26/2019

Tim did an excellent job! Very informative and thorough. We will use them again next time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

10/28/2018

Froggy’s took care of my rodent issue. They are very responsive. James was very professional and personable. I would definitely use them again for any pest control needs. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Problem

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/13/2018

Great. The technician arrived and was very friendly and professional. He explained about the poison that was being used. He did a great job. We did pay $15 extra dollars for a black box that was placed where the rodents could help themselves. Otherwise, it would only be $60. I felt this was a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an ongoing problem with voles, gophers and other rodents.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

10/05/2018

Perfect. Tim found a fourth nest when I only saw three. The next day there were no more yellow jackets buzzing around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove yellow jackets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

07/20/2018

Responded immediately to my message on Angie’s List app. Gave accurate estimate on the phone. Arrived on time and was quick while thorough and neat. Also did preventative mouse control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest extermination. Inside: ants and spiders, outside: wasps and ants. 4000 sq foot home with garage and patio enclosed room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

07/20/2018

Very thorough, second time we have used them. Orb times I felt it was a good deal for the money! We heard about them through a friend, and glad we did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest/vole/gopher Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Pest control: bedbugs, ants, spiders, earwigs, millipedes, centipedes, yellow jackets, beetles, roaches, crickets, mice, rats, & general household pests.

snakes