Foundation Professionals of Colorado

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1155 Kelly Johnson Blvd

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Award winning local contractor! Our areas of Expertise... Foundation Settlement and Crack Repair Crawl Space Repair Basement Waterproofing Egress Window installation and Window Wells Bowing or Tipping Wall Repair We believe when homeowners receive an expert diagnosis of the problems they are experiencing and are educated on the multiple solution options that are available, they make great buying decisions for themselves and their families home. What you get with us... You get personal service from a small company where everyone in the company knows your name and what your trust in us means. You get a quick friendly expert diagnosis of the problems you are experiencing without a two-hour sales pitch on the solution we want you to buy. You get that "aha" moment when you understand what is going on. You get answers to your questions and a brief discussion about the options that are available to repair your home. We leave you a quote and ask you for your business....

foundation repair (7)basement waterproofing (2)

08/12/2020

Ron Petticrew came out , gave me a quote but also explained what what happening. Very informative , professional and reliable. We had 4 companies come out for quotes and they were all more than double the price. Plus they were the only ones that offered a 5 yr warranty ! I highly recommend this company and Ron

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Life’s a slab of concrete outside our home entering the front door

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

10/04/2019

The service was fabulous, they completed a very difficult job, courteous, and knowledgeable, and has a very good idea on what to do with the job, on time and guarantees the work for 25 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lifted a house that was sinking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

05/20/2019

Good! They were on time, professional, friendly, and did a good job for only two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the foundation of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

05/20/2019

It was great. Professional group of people. I like them. I haven't used anybody else. Price was reasonable. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did parameters on the drainage and stabilized the foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

09/11/2018

Chad did a fantastic job by performing a thorough inspection of my home which did not require work based on his professional opinion. Scheduling my home inspection and follow-up communication were excellent. I am thankful that my home did not require work however, I would definitely use them if needed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

08/24/2018

Received the best professional service I have received in Colorado. They arrived on time. Each member of the team was friendly and answered all my questions. They were respectful of the property. There was no stress wondering if the pump was working because they demonstrated and instructed the use and care of the product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a sump pump

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

08/21/2018

It's good. They are very professional people and the owner is very technical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing foundation work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

07/06/2018

When we found out we had moisture in our basement, we had a professional engineer provide an assessment of the problem and make recommendations to correct the issue. Foundation Professionals of Colorado (FPC) provided great solutions to implement the recommendations. They were extremely knowledgeable about the soils in Colorado and knew what it would take to fix our problem. Jeff and Jesse took th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moisture in the basement foundation wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the kind words.

Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Egress Window, Cracked Foundation, Bowing or Leaning Walls, Wet or Damp Crawlspaces, Sagging Floors, Support Posts and Columns, Main Beams & Supplemental Beams

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing