DR Electric

A27 REVIEWS

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since March 2013

2350 Skyview Ln

Colorado Springs, CO, 80904

DR Electric is a licensed Electrical contractor in Colorado Springs, We have a licensed electrician available 24 hours a day for any and all of your electrical emergencies. We are a team of electrical experts specializing in residential electrical repairs, upgrades and remodels in Colorado Springs, Colorado and the surrounding areas. Families and home owners trust us for quality services that are like no other. Military & senior discounts offered....

Electrical (27)Lighting (1)
D

04/25/2019

They did NOT ANSWER and I could not leave a message because mailbox was full...so no work, not able to contact!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical outlets not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

I am sorry that you were not able to get through. We do return all missed calls and I addressed the issue of the mail box being full. Also there are other ways to reach out to us such as email through our website or a message directly to us through Angie’s List.

12/19/2018

They responded within 2 days of my calling which was great as other companies were a week or more before they could come. Tony was very helpful in getting all my issues resolved. Great tech and great company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

10/16/2018

I contacted Dr Electric because the circuit breaker for my AC unit kept tripping. The electrician showed up and within 10 minutes proclaimed that I needed an entirely new electrical panel at a cost of almost $5000. I went ahead and placed a deposit of $1300 to get it on the schedule. In the meantime, I was skeptical so I called in another electrician who found that it was merely a faulty breaker a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair faulty AC circuit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We did explain the refund process and that we have to wait for regional building department to issue a refund for the permit that was pulled per your authorization. Also they do not refund the whole amount of the permit which was explained when you signed the invoice and gave the deposit authorizing us to pull a permit. We are happy that...

10/07/2018

Nick was prompt and professional. He explained how he would proceed before starting and completed the required repair quickly and efficiently. Very friendly service. I would definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric power went out to half of home for unknown reason. GFCI outlet determined gone bad and replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to let Nick know how pleased you were.

09/24/2018

Excellent service. Large crew completed all tasks in one day with no problems. The team was especially good at avoiding damage to the drywall for new outlets. No surprise charges. Dr. Electric provided all parts needed as part of the original estimate (unlike another electrical company that gave me a quote without including parts). Able to respond within three days of work request. I will definite...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two new electric outlets, moved one electric outlet, moved two coax outlets, rewired exterior motion light, troubleshooting for three wall switches, repaired outdoor outlet box

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

07/02/2018

Great, original quote was low and person no longer works there; but they honored the quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical panel replaced and direct line to sauna

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

Thanks for the review. We are just glad we were able to get you taken care of.

06/27/2018

Quick & Easy. Explained all options and let us decide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fuse replaced in panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate customer feedback!

05/16/2018

Response was prompt and Rick was professional and courteous. The electrical work is obviously an area of expertise and he included an additional covered outside outlet at no charge. The area in need of improvement is with building work; however, they did return quickly to make final repairs to 4 ceiling holes at no additional expense. I have no issue with the work I hired them to do, except that e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring for the hot tub in a new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

Thank you for the review. I have been an electrician for a long time and I enjoy what I do I am happy that it shows! I apologize for the mess we left. Unfortunately in remodel work there is sometimes drywall damage and we usually do not do drywall repair but made an exception in this case. We appreciate this feedback and will use it to be better! Rick

03/20/2018

They ran electric from the house to the garage; installed an outlet in garage, a security light and switch. Then they ran a wire for a front porch light, installed a plug, and another outlet. They are very knowledgeable, and all the work was done professionally. I do suggest to ensure everything you want is on the bid or it will not get done (my rookie mistake). I had them come out another time to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wiring

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

Thank you for the review. We apologize for the miscommunication but are glad everything got worked out!

01/23/2018

The project was done on time, in the amount of time estimated, and done very well. Both the visit for the estimate and the work were done courteously and competently. We were quite happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 220V electrical subpanel and wire a hot tub to the replacement panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

Thank you for your business and review we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the future .