Costa Seamless Gutter Service Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2007

OUT OF OFFICE 9/22/18 to 10/3/18 ~ PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A REQUEST VIA THE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE SYSTEM. YOU MAY SUBMIT ONE DIRECTLY FROM OUR WEBSITE, WE WILL START REPLYING TO REQUESTS SUBMITTED FROM OUR WEBSITE UPON OUR RETURN. ~~~Please note, the BEST way to reach us is *always* via the contact form at the Costa Gutter website. Requests submitted at our website come directly to a not-published, customer dedicated email that gets priority attention~~~ Established in 2001, Costa Gutter is a local, family-owned-and-operated company specializing in the installation and maintenance of residential gutters and downspouts in the Colorado Springs Region. We have the utmost respect for you, our customers. We make sure the work site is clean when we leave, inappropriate language and conversations are not allowed, and none of the Costa's smoke, so you will not find cigarette butts left behind by us. Above anything else, it is the quality of our work and the personal attention we give that we take the most pride in. This is why our moto is, “When Quality Counts, Call Costa”. Jim was born and raised in the Colorado Springs area and has been installing gutter systems for over 30 years. He not only handles your on-site estimate, but he returns to complete and supervise your work. This means no dealing with middle-man salesmen. Amber is your personal contact in the office, handling not only the scheduling of estimates and jobs, but can often times help with some quotes right over the phone. We now have a second generation learning the craft as Chris and Kyle, our sons, have joined their Dad in the field. * PLEASE NOTE, office hours vary. When I am away from my office or deck, or on the line, you will get our voice mail, I pledge to call you back as soon as I am available. If you do not receive a call back within a couple of business days, please grace us with a second call. While we do our best to always respond, unintentional errors may occasionally occur....

Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc.

6 year Super Service Award winner serving most of the Front Range INCLUDING - Denver and Colorado Springs. Due to what we are passionate about, we purposely named this company "Integrous" (meaning "full of integrity"). How does integrity affect you? We believe it affects everything that we do for you. A passion for integrity affects how we handle you personally, conduct honest roof evaluations, handle your roof problems from start to finish, our pricing, and even down to how we handle our own business finances. All of these are done with the highest standard of true integrity. We plan to be around for the long run to serve you and your roofing needs. We specialize in roofing and hail & wind damage claims. We'll take care of all your roofing and gutter needs. For any other work like painting, windows, and siding, we'll provide you with a list of proven, trusted contractors to get your entire house back to pre-storm condition. We are licensed in over 42 jurisdictions.

Award 2019
Offers by Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc. on Angie's List

07/01/2019

Jim did a phenomenal (and precise) job making my gutters. I initially was going to make the gutter for my storage building myself with materials from the local big box store. After all, I had a small job (30 linear feet). Nothing huge. But after calling Costa, Amber explained how they use a higher, tougher gage of galvanized steel - much sturdier than the what I was about to buy. Glad I contacted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom-sized gutters

07/24/2018

I contacted a few area companies for quotes and Amber was very prompt in responding to my request. I had requested that not only the gutters and downspouts be replaced, but that the drainage be improved with additional downspouting added. Their quote landed in about the "middle of the pack", but they quoted me using steel gutter, screw mount gutter hangers (rather than spikes) and larger downspout...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and Downspout Replacement/Improvement

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you so much for all the kind words and for writing a wonderful, detailed report. Service and quality are each equally and highly important to us. What makes us most happy is that you are pleased. Thank You Again! Amber & Jim

07/16/2018

They were very quick to come check out my gutters, schedule me, and get it done even though we waited a bit close to the busy time of year. The prices were very reasonable and even with some communication issues, I had lost my voice due to illness around this time, we got everything done exactly as needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full replacement on gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

Firstly, hope you are fully healed and feeling better Miss [Member Name Removed]! Please allow me to thank you for wonderful review, we appreciate very much you taking the time. We are happy to have served you and glad that you are pleased. All the best! Jim & Amber

05/13/2018

Jim did a great job. Everything is liked we discussed. Very professional, punctual and affordable. Will definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reguttered my deck and shop

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the business and your review very much! Jim & Amber

05/05/2018

Super happy with the work done. Jim was professional and courteous. Work was completed quickly and on time. Except for the exceptional work, would never know they were here. Left the area clean and neat. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone who needs prompt, professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Intall,gutters on new addition and repair and replace some existing gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank so much for the kind words and taking the time our of your day to leave them. Please let us know if we can ever be of service to you again.

Gutter cleaning, gutter repair & replacement

A) Maintenance on vinyl or plastic gutter. We will remove and replace them with seamless steel, but we do not maintenance them. B) Not currently going higher than 2-stories up from the ground. C) Do not offer gutter services, including gutter cleaning, servicing of gutters or replacement of gutters on homes with tile, stone coated metal roofs, other roofs that cannot be stood on. We do offer spout services on most though.

Check, PayPal