Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters

Award 2019

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

5325 Aubrey Way

Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Great service. Great products. Great prices. Outstanding reviews. The convenience of shopping in your own home. Free consultation with a design professional. Showroom variety and quality. Professional installation. Warranties you can trust. Independently owned and operated. Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters has been your local source for top quality window coverings since 2004. We pride ourselves on providing window coverings that will fit your lifestyle without putting a strain on your pocketbook....

blinds and curtain (189)

06/16/2020

They came out to measure and were on time and efficient. The shutters arrived within the time frame I was expecting and installation was flawless. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed plantation shutters on large, odd-shaped windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Specialty shaped windows are best covered in shutters; we can build just about any shape and size. We set realistic expectations for our clients and are big on explaining the function and utility of all products. Our goal is excellent communication and beautiful window treatments. Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]. Malia, owner, Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters

05/29/2020

One of the best customer experiences I've ever had. They've been great to work with, hugely responsive, and very knowledgeable. Next time I need blinds I'm going to them. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation and design of blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Our customers are our top priority. We educate, inform and make the process enjoyable. Thanks for the stellar review, Tim. Malia, owner, Colorado Custom, Blinds, Shades & Shutters.

04/10/2020

What a Difference a Blind Makes As we were considering updating our window treatments (wife speak) aka blinds (husband speak) a friend recommended Colorado Custom Blinds. Upon contacting the company, we were greeted by Malia Alstrom the friendly, professional and knowledgeable owner. A speedy and convenient appointment was set up, accurate measurements were taken, a quote was forwarded and the pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and install new blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Photo for Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters - 5325 Aubrey Way, Colorado Springs, CO - 38491890

It's amazing how window treatments can transform a room. Our team of installers is the best in the industry and treat every project as if it were their home. We've been selling and installing since 2004 and stay on top of all the latest trends and fashions. We only sell high-quality products with great warranties and stand behind what we sell. Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for the great review. M...

03/28/2020

Great pricing, I had shopped around prior to committing and I also loved the owner's ability to meet needs met without being sold unnecessary upgrades. Our house looks very clean and bright - thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Blinds for one - 13 in total

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

We don't have the same overhead as the franchises or big box stores like Home Depot & Lowe's so we're able to offer exceptional pricing. We never try and up-sell and always try to understand your needs so we can pair the the perfect lift system and options. Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]. Glad we could help make your home look clean and bright. Malia, owner, Colorado Custom Blinds, S...

03/21/2020

Malia and her team were fantastic to work with! I’ve never ordered blinds before and I really just needed someone to tell me what to get. She was able to come over the same day I called to do all my window measurements and give advice on style and colors. The blinds came in earlier than expected and they were able to be installed two weeks later. Her prices were competitive and the actual installa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

Photo for Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters - 5325 Aubrey Way, Colorado Springs, CO - 38455522

We enjoy educating clients on all of the options and features available in window treatments. Some of our custom treatments deliver within 10 days and we schedule your installation once the freight carrier gives us a tracking number. It's great when we can exceed a client's expectations. Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed], and for supporting a locally owned, independent business! I hope ...

02/12/2020

Perfectly. Service is always prompt and performed correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally specifying, ordering and installing whole-house full-custom window shades. Later, support on minor issues such as broken chain connectors and dead batteries.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

We're here for you for support after the sale should you ever have an issue. We sell only the top lines with great warranty support so help is just a phone call away. Always good to see you [Member Name Removed] and thanks for the review. Malia, owner, Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters.

01/28/2020

The process was seamless from start to finish. I was able to work with Malia to find the perfect window treatments. She knew exactly the right questions to ask me to determine how to guide me. Based on my answers she actually guided me towards a less expensive option than what I had originally inquired about as she felt they would meet my needs. She was spot on and we couldn't be happier with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered custom window treatments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

We never up-sell our clients. We always present options at different price points and let you decide. We know the right questions to ask to make the process "seamless." We treat clients like we want to be treated, so you know you'll be taken care of. Thanks, [Member Name Removed], it was fun working with you! Malia, owner, Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters.

12/30/2019

Because of health issues, I cannot be around VOC's. Malia from Colorado Custom Blinds took the time to research what products she could offer me that were both health friendly and economical. You just don't find customer service this good these days. The best part is that I LOVE the blinds and would definitely do business with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased two custom blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

We can handle most requests. We have two lines that have products with no VOCs. We're thrilled we could accommodate your needs, [Member Name Removed], and within budget as well. Thanks for the review. Maila, owner, Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters.

12/28/2019

Malia’s customer service is outstanding both for new installs and most importantly for any follow-up and warranty support. We had one of our shades break just before the 5 year warranty was up and she ensured we had a replacement blind for the window quickly and at no cost to us. That level of customer service is not available at the big box stores or even the large blind providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom blinds for whole house with outstanding warranty support

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

We take care of our customers and don't charge trip fees for warranty support. When you order with us, rest assured if something should go wrong, you're just a phone call away from a repair or a replacement. Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for sharing your experience. Malia, owner, Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters.

12/28/2019

This company came into our home, helped us pick the color of blinds (upon our request) very prompt with everything from the beginning to the end. We would highly recommend Colorado Custom Blinds!! And...less expensive than competitors that we had come in for estimates! Win win experience for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds throughout our entire home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

We outfit hundreds of homes each year with window treatments so we're great with color. We can help narrow down your choices to a manageable few to simplify the process. Our pricing is great because we're not a franchise and don't have a storefront. We've been proudly serving the Pikes Peak region since 2004. Thanks for the review! Malia, owner, Colorado Custom Blinds, Shades & Shutters.

The convenience of shopping in your own home -Free consultation with a design professional -Showroom variety: Hunter Douglas, Alta, Norman, Timber & Lafayette - Quick and professional installation: Our certified installers have over 20 years of experience -Warranties you can trust -Referral recognition

Ask for details.