C&S High Country Drywall

Drywall insulation- Drywall Finishing - Texture - Paint - Popcorn removal and More! C&S High Country Drywall is local, female owned and operated, affordable and reliable. With over 20 years experience we offer friendly, fast, quality service for..all things walls! No need to hassle with multiple companies....we have you covered!...

Hemmert Painting & Exteriors, LLC

We are the painting company you call when craftsmanship is top priority. Let us explain how decades of hands-on painting experience, product knowledge, a true passion for residential painting, and a small and dedicated team made up of some of the best career house painters in Colorado Springs all combine to separate us from the competition. Specializing in both interior and exterior painting (interior projects currently being scheduled for November through April). Was your home damaged by hail? We have experience working directly with insurance companies to make sure your claim is settled fairly, which allows us to perform work at the highest level of quality with minimal hassle for you. I am a fully insured, fourth generation contractor with 20 years experience doing business in Colorado Springs, Monument, and surrounding areas. Our strengths include siding and trim replacement, interior/exterior repaint work, deck staining, and interior stain and lacquer work. I personally supervise all jobs, and work with a small team of insured workers whom I have personally selected for their cleanliness, honesty, moral integrity and dedication to performing quality work. Estimates and color consultations always gladly done free of charge.

Offers by Hemmert Painting & Exteriors, LLC on Angie's List

05/27/2019

I left a message and they called me back within the day. They was able to come see the work I had in mind and got back to me with an estimate that i felt was fair so i accepted and they did suck a good job. I am very happy with the end result. Thank you for you kindness as well. Very nice and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, replacing drywall and some crown molding installed.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We look forward to working with you again on any upcoming projects!

05/27/2019

It went very well. High country employees were on time and finished in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and paint with texture.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. We will look forward to working with you again on any of your upcoming projects!