Blade To Blade Lawn & Landscape

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2009

We know that your landscape is a source of pride and we value this by delivering to you a quality product with outstanding service. By keeping landscapes in peak condition we keep the customer happy, the neighborhood admiring and collectively help beautify this wonderful city. Our commitment to quality and service will ensure that you are satisfied. Our system for maintenance provides the essentials necessary to maintain a thriving landscape for you to enjoy. We seek not only to provide, but too educate as well. We feel that an informed customer will appreciate our methods and we can work as a team to produce a healthy, beautiful landscape. Blade to Blade is a registered associate of the Bio Green fertilizer brand. Bio Green is a fertilizer that contains only all natural, food grade ingredients that are sourced in the U.S. It is listed as a designated BioPreferred product by the USDA BioPreferred program. Bio Green conditions the soil to hold moisture and break down salts while maintaining the balance of the soil pH. Plants fertilized with Bio Green quickly become more heat, drought, and frost resistant than those synthetically fertilized....

Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes

Welcome to Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes! Your Fine Landscape & Water Feature Specialist for 17 years. Relax alongside a water garden and experience a tranquility that transcends today’s stressful world. Recuperate from your hectic day with free moments, listening to the soothing sounds of water gardens and taking in the sight of a professional low maintenance landscape. Join the many satisfied homeowners who readily profess having Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes install their landscape was the best investment they’ve ever made. I’m Chris Oberg, owner of Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes. I offer unmatched customer service by being fully active throughout all phases of your design and installation experience and beyond. I hold an extreme commitment to excellence and attention to detail. My business thrives from customer referrals, which means anything less than total customer satisfactions is unacceptable. Give me a call to schedule your design consultation today. Purely Ponds Fine Landscapes designs and installs complete landscapes in addition to water features. We also offer xeriscaping, outdoor kitchens, patios and all fine landscape options. Call for your outdoor renovation and we can transform your entire yard into a beautiful outdoor living area.

09/21/2017

Forgot to remove heavy brush to dump, but came back and picked it all up and removed it within the hour. Yard looks great! Hired them to mow the front on reoccurring basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn clean up, mowing, and edging in front, weeding planters, and heavy brush removal in rear yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

I'm glad that we were able to resolve this for you quickly. Apologies for the lack communication. Thank you for your business. Brian

09/16/2017

Excellent work. Yard is cleaned up meticulously. Brian is very responsive and answers questions quickly in between services. I appreciate offers of suggestions for keeping the yard in great shape in between services too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi annual yard clean up

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you, we appreciate your business. Brian

09/16/2017

Brian is super responsive, very easy to work with, and his crews are always professional and do excellent work. They are thorough, detailed, and very careful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi annual yard maintenance, sprinkler turn on/off

CATEGORY lawn service

Woops! I forgot to respond to this last year...Thank you! We always appreciate your business, thanks! Brian

07/13/2017

I have many pine trees that shed needles all year long, and Blade to Blade has done two cleanups for me and does an excellent job.  Will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard cleanup

06/07/2017

It went very nice, very smooth, they got the job done nice and quick and very beautiful.Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an excellent job, they trimmed all of my shrubs and my trees, and cleaned out my whole backyard, removed debris and everything in it. They mowed the grass , they brought a new pipe and buried it to avoid water into the house , they put a new mach down and also new breeze in the pathway. Its a complete landscaping job and done very nicely and very timely manner and work very hard.

CATEGORY landscaper

Thanks for the review! I wish that we had taken before pictures. It looked like a completely different place with the new mulch, trees lifted and the new red breeze! I am glad that we were able to take your breath away. It's good to make people smile. I appreciate your business! Thanks, Brian

Landscape maintenance.