Auto Tech Plaza - West Fillmore

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2010

At Auto Tech Plaza’s West Fillmore location, we are all about family. Michael Leeper and his staff take great pride in knowing that sometimes a family-owned business is the only way to go. Sure other automotive repair chains can make promises but in the end, we don’t answer to anyone corporate – we answer to each other. Located one block east of I-25 on the old north end of town, Michael and his staff of ASE certified technicians have your back. From an oil change to alignment to brakes and more, we are here for you and your family. With 50 years of combined years of experience at our West Fillmore location, we are so sure you will be happy with our work that we offer a 3-year/36,000 mile in-house warranty. Because in the end, we can talk about how great we are but our customers literally drive our reputation....

Accurate Japanese Repair Inc

Is your check engine light on? Is your clutch slipping a bit? Do you need an alignment or just an oil change? Whatever the issue, call the professionals at Accurate Japanese Repair. We have over 50 years of combined experience and specialize in full-service repair and maintenance for all vehicle makes and models, with a specialty in Japanese Imports. Our technicians are knowledgeable and provide accurate diagnosis. We take pride in being courteous, reliable, ethical and fair in all that we do. We provide services for: - Engine - Oil and Lube - Tune-Up - Radiator Accurate Japanese Repair offers a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty on most vehicle repairs. We also offer free shuttle service by appointment.

Offers by Accurate Japanese Repair Inc on Angie's List

11/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the radiator in my truck. They did a great job! Called the night before and took the truck in the following day and the work was done same day, great service!

CATEGORY radiator service

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed my oil. I like that they have a nice waiting room with wifi. They told me some things that needed to be done to my car, but no pressure like happens sometimes.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for stopping in. We appreciate the chance to service your vehicle.

04/24/2014

My experience was very good. I've taken my car there a few times before. I had major work done there in december and the car has never run better. The employees are very professional and AAA recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rotated my tires, checked fluid levels, did an overall inspection and an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Thank you for your repeat support.

09/30/2013

I love Auto Tech Plaza. They store your tires for you during the off season, at no charge. Whenever I ask them concerning whether I need new tires they give me an honest answer, and don't just try to sell me tires!  They are pleasant and professional. I won't use anyone else for tires!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed tires to snow tires, balanced tires, filled with air.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Thank you for your praise & look forward to taking care or your car needs for many years.

10/29/2012

Really great to work with.  They spent a lot of time trying to diagnose the front end shimmy.  Turned out to be the brake rotors. The rear shocks were just worn out- so it was a routine maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front brake rotors and rear shocks on 2007 4runner.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Automotive repair & maintenance, foreign and domestic vehicles, RVs, trailers, and fleet vehicles, air conditioning, batteries, brakes, complete tune-ups, tires, electrical & exhaust system, steering, struts, transmission, alignment & timing belt.