All Things New Roofing & Restoration

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2011

Colorado Springs' Premier Roofing Contractor and Insurance Liaison. We offer specialized services in storm damage and insurance claims. Our friendly professionals will personally guide you through the restoration process, from the initial damage assessment to the completed renovation! Licensed & Insured. Contact Us Today! BBB A+ Rating...

N/A

CP Services

0  REVIEWS
CP Services

Decks, fences, home maintenance, drywall, and much more .

07/30/2018

We had an excellent experience with Don Davis and his company's team of professionals. Everything was done with attention to each detail in a timely period.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed our tile roofing, put on a new roof, painted the trim and replaced some siding, new gutters and a new skylight.

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,skylights,house painters

04/21/2017

They were awesome. We had hail damage. They are amazing. The storm was in July, 2016. He came out in the beginning of August to do the initial check of my house. He talked to my insurance company. He was very good with the insurance people in getting my house fixed. It took a while to get done because in Colorado, you can't do some things in the winter. On good days, they would come out and work o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired roof, exterior paint, pillars, screens, and gutter. Some was sub-contracted out.

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,house painters

07/07/2015

I had never hired a general contractor until I employed All Things New. Jim was my POC.  I found the company through Angie's List and a sign at a neighborhood work site. Jim made the repair/restoration process  stress free and quick which was my reason for going the general contractor route.  He maintained excellent communications via text messages.  When a leak developed in the transition area be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hail damage restoration on 2 rental properties. New roofs, gutters, some painting, demolish & rebuild new shed per insurance claims. Also did some add on work such as extra trim painting, soffit vents, soffit repair, downspout and window well cover.

11/15/2014

We were very pleased with Don at All Things New Roofing & Restoration and would definitely recommend this company.  Their honesty and integrity stand out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof.

07/22/2014

100% recommend. If you had an experience like mine you wont regret it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a huge amount hail damage and they did it in time for my house to close which was 3 weeks ...tons had to be done and they made it happen. If you need something done. Hire them...the owners will come out and do the work if they have to to satisfy you. They even replaced more screens than the insurance paid for and did it all for the exact amount the insurance paid (plus my deductible)

CATEGORY roofing

Free Roof Inspections, Storm Damage Repair, Exterior & Interior, Insurance Claims, Re-roof, Roof, Paint, Siding, Drywall, and Windows

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa