AAA Pond Care

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2011

I specialize in customer service. I aim to please my clients,and do whats in my power to make sure the customer is happy. I keep my self available at all times to troulbleshoot problems and swiftly respond when needed....

GRASS MASTERS LAWN CARE

Grass Masters is family owned & operated. Along with my 3 sons and grandson, we have been proudly helping lawns look beautiful for almost 20 years. We're on time, efficient, and deliver the quality of work you are looking for.

06/19/2019

Albert was a true professional who cared about the quality of the work and didn't stop until the work was complete. We have a tough leak on our waterfall that was really hard to find. He came back multiple times and checked in often through completion of the project and ensuring that it was back up in working condition. It's hard to find professionals like this anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of pond/waterfall

Thank you [Member Name Removed] IAM glad we could help you

08/29/2017

The service was great. Albert & crew were knowledgeable, helped us by educating us about pond & fish care of a house we just purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pond cleaning & advising.

08/28/2017

Slow. The response time was not awesome but it is working now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace pump in fountain.

CATEGORY landscaper

Must b a mistake we never worked for them

08/26/2016

Great job. The fish are happy and we are thrilled to be able to see them again. He was timely with his work and easy to talk to , leaving us confident that we made a good choice. We will use him again in the future and tell others about his great work. The fact he is a great family man is a definite plus that resonates with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had algae issues with our Koi pond and could not figure out how to eliminate and keep algae from returning. Albert and his crew were knowledgeable and professional in addressing our problems and teaching us how to manage our water.

06/27/2016

My pond had never been cleaned since setup 4/5 years ago. It smelled, was filthy, an absolute mess and embarrassing. It has a waterfall, small stream, and 19 fish.   Pond (about 1800 gallons) was drained.  Fish were transferred  to a less stressed environment with a bubbler to ensure their safety.  Waterfall box, rocks, stream were CLEANED.  Pump was cleaned and checked. Water was replaced and tre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned pond, stream, waterfall.

CATEGORY lawn service

Pond Cleaning, Monthly Mainenance, Repairs, Mild Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Natural & Man-Made Water Features, Koi Ponds

Pool Cleaning