Oakwood Dental

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2011

At Oakwood Dental we focus on educating and empowering each patient to be involved in their oral health. Dr. Brandt Jones, DDS provides patients with care that not only looks great by also stands the test of time. Our Castle Rock, CO dental office offers an array of dental services, including teeth whitening, dental implants, dentures, and much more. Both Six Month Smiles and Invisalign are available at our office. We are aware of our patients’ needs and offer flexible payment options, have convenient office hours, and see emergency appointments. Please contact our office to schedule your appointment today....

05/10/2013

The appointment went well.  His techniques were basically painless and he got the job done in a professional and timely manner.  I had no sensitivity after the procedure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was scheduled to get some fillings and a partial crown done.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

02/18/2011

I used to have jaw pain. He made a mouth guard which fits over the front teeth and it really worked. He is excellent and I would definitely recommend him as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to him for general dentistry work and for a mouth guard.

CATEGORY dentists

Cleanings, exams, x-rays, teeth whitening, invisalign, six month smile (braces), TMJ and headache treatment, fillings, crowns, dental implants, children's dentistry, veneers, dentures, extractions, botox treatment, restylane treatment

Check, Visa, MasterCard