Big O Tires - Castle Pines

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since April 2008

Additional email - mcelroy.robyn@gmail.com....

Foreign Automotive Specialists Team

Foreign Automotive Specialist Team is a full service repair facility staffed by fully-factory trained ASE-certified technicians with over 35 years of combined experience. We service all makes and models. Whether it’s a Honda, a Toyota or a Lexus, we have the experience and knowledge you’ve been looking for. Naturally, when you come to Foreign Automotive Specialist Team, you expect the best. And that’s exactly what we provide. From the most modern up-to-date equipment to the latest repair procedures you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. From tune-ups and tire changes to brake repair and oil changes, Automotive Specialists is the best place to come for all your automotive needs. Visit us at www.foreignautospecialists.com or stop by 6900 W. 117th Ave Suite 300E Broomfield, CO 80020

09/26/2013

After researching the cost of new tires for my awd crossover car, I chose Big O. They even beat the price @ Costco. We got a warranty, balance, and alignment inspection as well as a tire protection plan.  Service was timely and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 new tires

CATEGORY auto repair

09/12/2013

The guys at Big O are always professional and stand by their work.  The prices are reasonable and they get the work done when they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change & Tire Rotation and Balance.  I have used this Big O Tire location for various maintenance on my vehicles.

CATEGORY auto repair

04/09/2008

My experience was very positive - from the first inquiring phone call to picking up my car after the service was done. J and his staff were very helpful in helping me find tires that are a unique size for my vehicle - they also reserved them for me so I would be able to have them installed the next day. Staff also inspected my brakes and told me the services I needed - brake fluid flush, cleaning ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got 4 new tires for my Saturn Vue and also had my brakes inspected and repaired.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Tire Sales and installation, Balancing, Rotations, Oil Changes, Batteries, Flushes, Air Conditioning Service, Brakes, Shocks and Struts, Tune ups, Wheel Alignment, manufacturer recommended services.

Discover, Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express