A & R Automotive Service

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Family owned automotive repair shop with full tire services & 24 hour towing. AAA Discount GE Fleet Car Care One Financing Available NAPA Auto Care Center...

Diamond G Auto Repair

Diamond G Repair has been servicing western Colorado with auto repair in the Montrose area since 1985. We provide complete car repair service for nearly all makes and models of cars and light trucks, including diesel. Our full-service repair shop strives to fix all of our customers’ mechanical problems while providing superior service. We also offer a full line of trailer repairs and parts.

06/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They towed my car from home to the shop - this took about 3 weeks because the road was muddy and they did not call back to set another time. After the car was in the shop it took 2 more weeks before they looked at it, then they told me that the car was not worth being fixed and they could not fix it. For all this, I had to tow it to another repair shop who fixed it without any problems. They charged me $250 for repairs they did not do, just for looking at the car. This has been the worst repair shop I have ever dealt with.

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

12/03/2015

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done all my auto repairs for years. I buy my tires from them, service the vehicles there and even AAA sent them when I had a flat and couldn't get my spare out of its impossible to get to nest. |They are plenty high priced, but they do excellent work, use Napa parts and guarantee their work for 12,000 miles or 1 year. |I am glad Brush has them. For a small town, they are above the grade.

09/18/2013

well very fast and good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
all new tires

CATEGORY auto repair

We do all general automotive repair services including oil change services, computerized alignments, shocks & struts, brakes, belts, hoses and manufactures recommended services such as coolant flushes, transmission flushes, and tune up service.

We do not rebuild engines or automatic transmissions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available