WAVE CAR CARE CENTER

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Established in 1989, locally owned / operated, and a 2017 Super Service Award winner. WAVE CAR CARE CENTER has been leading the way in the Auto Detailing, Lube & Oil Changes, and the Car Wash industry, located in Westminster, CO. We understand that every client comes to us with a different need, therefore, we have an array of auto detailing packages to choose from, that matches what our customers are looking for. When it comes to Auto Services, we profile Lube and Oil Changes, along with an overall auto check list to make sure your batter, transmission, fluids, etc. are all in good shape as well. We offer a 1 stop shop, where after your car has been serviced and/or detailed, it will go through our wash services, too. We have provided over 2.4 million car washes, while saving millions of gallons of water on a yearly basis with our reclaim water system. The Wave is focused on the environment, where we only use the safest washing methods, using only soap and water. Our Lube and Oil shop recycles all of our used oil and filters. Not only are we concerned with our impact on the environment, we also donate to over 50 local and nation charities and participate in fundraisers. Give us a call for your auto service, detailing, and wash needs!...

Foreign Automotive Specialists Team

Foreign Automotive Specialist Team is a full service repair facility staffed by fully-factory trained ASE-certified technicians with over 35 years of combined experience. We service all makes and models. Whether it’s a Honda, a Toyota or a Lexus, we have the experience and knowledge you’ve been looking for. Naturally, when you come to Foreign Automotive Specialist Team, you expect the best. And that’s exactly what we provide. From the most modern up-to-date equipment to the latest repair procedures you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. From tune-ups and tire changes to brake repair and oil changes, Automotive Specialists is the best place to come for all your automotive needs. Visit us at www.foreignautospecialists.com or stop by 6900 W. 117th Ave Suite 300E Broomfield, CO 80020

02/21/2018

I discussed the work I would like done and they did it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car detailing

08/23/2017

Tech's at lube shopnwere fantastic, very understanding and nice. Service was fast and easy. Will be coming back again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

CATEGORY auto repair

08/23/2017

Overall great experience I recommend that everyone should take advantage of this establishment awesome job😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my brakes done a the lube shop. Great work done very professional and also excellent job through th car wash

C

10/23/2013

The interior was good but I was not happy with the exterior. The next day I found multiple areas where the wax had not been buffed out at all. I didn't do a walk around (9 months pregnant and I really wanted to be done there LOL) and I wish I had. I went back two days later and they took care of it after apologizing. They were very professional and I will go back based on their quickness to remedy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a detail. I just moved to the area and still have IL plates and I also explained that I had just driven this long trip.

10/01/2013

If you go early in the morning there is less of a wait, otherwise you might have to wait an hour or more on busy days to get your vehicle washed & detailed. I generally have a coupon which makes the price very reasonable. It can be hit or miss how thorough of a job is done...sometimes they miss a spot on the outside, or forget to vacuum the floor, etc...but overall they do a decent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed truck outside, detailed inside.

CATEGORY auto detailing

Detailing packages of all kinds can include (package depending): shampoo, hand wax, buff and wax, interior/exterior condition, vinyl and runner scrubs, clean headliners, windows, wheels hubcaps, scotch guard, etc. Also offer lube changes, oil changes, and a 13 point service check list. Car wash packages of all kinds are also available.

Give us a call today for your auto service needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover