DMC Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

8238 W 90th Pl

Broomfield, CO 80021

Multiple Angieslist Super Service Award Winner. Family owned and operated Business since 2001. Over 25yrs in the HVAC Industry. NATE and EPA Trained Employees. Excel Energy Contractor. Authorized RHEEM Pro Partner Contractor. BBB + Accredited. Full Service Repair/Replacement on all Air Conditioning and Furnaces, Evaporative Coolers, H20 Heaters. Service all major brands. Also install full line of Aprilaire indoor air quality products. Electronic air cleaners, humidifiers. Light commercial work, and Full preventative maintenance contracts. Also install whole house attic fans, roof vents, ceiling fans. Plumbing, Electrical, fireplace service....

Heating and Air Conditioning (276)Plumbing (12)Water Heaters (10)Water Coolers (4)Appliance Repair (4)Electrical (2)Wells and Pumps (1)Handyman Services (1)Energy Efficiency Auditing (1)Natural Gas Lines (1)Gas Logs (1)

10/15/2019

Excellent service performed and answered all our questions and concerns. Will have them return to startup swamp cooler in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler shutdown and furnance tuneups

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/08/2019

I called DMC and quickly got a call back to schedule my service, something I DEFINITELY appreciate with snow on the horizon and my heat not working. Leslie came out and thoroughly inspected my furnace with multi-meter in hand. Turns out one of the wires (an important one I guess) wasn't getting power from the circuit board. Despite having a number of calls still to attend to that afternoon, Leslie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace would not come on. It needed a circuit board replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. Please let us know if we can ever help any any future home services Sincerely DMC Services

10/04/2019

It went very smoothly. Les and his coworker for the day were both very polite, friendly, and efficient. I was pleased with the service call and will definitely hire DMC Services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler shutdown, furnace tuneup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you for using our Company. Look forward to any future needs you might have with your HVAC needs. Sincerely DMC Services

09/13/2019

I contacted DMC Services to do a annual service inspection on my furnace. Two people arrived, the owner and a technician, and began to work right away. Both were very engaging and professional. The technician provided me with valuable information regarding the operation of my furnace while he inspected and cleaned it. He and the owner also instructed me in how to properly maintain the furnace to a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Service Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. Please let us know if we can ever help out with anymore future needs with your home. Sincerely DMC Services

09/05/2019

We were in town for a few days trying to get some things taken care of with our Colorado home prior to our move from North Carolina. We received excellent customer care from Les at DMC Services. He was punctual for the appointments. He clearly explained the work needed and the cost. The work performed was quality and the cost was fair for the time spent and products installed. We could not have be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC maintenance, replace humidifier, change configuration of kitchen sink drain pipes, serviced air purifier and leveled air conditioner on pad

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. Please let me know in the future if I can further help make your home more comfortable with any of your HVAC needs. Look forward to doing Preventive maintenance in the spring. Thank You DMC Services

08/10/2019

Needed coolant. Updated thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner check up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you very much for supporting my company. Please let me know if I can ever provide any future needs to your HVAC System Sincerely DMC Services

07/13/2019

Great experience. Les was quick, efficient, friendly. He checked out my system, fixed what needed fixing and didn’t mind answering questions. He suggested things I could do to help my AC work better. Didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed and serviced my AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

Thank you very much for the review. Hopefully with the few things I suggested. It will help your system work a little more efficient for you. Stay cool and have a great summer

07/08/2019

Les was simply awesome. No need to read further, if you need a swamp cooler tech then Les is your man. Appointment was promptly scheduled after my initial phone call, he showed up on time, was very descriptive about the work he was doing and even agreed to return the next week to repair my furnace exhaust and replace the grate for the swamp cooler (something that was slightly out of scope). Every ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler and furnace servicing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you for the awesome review. Please let us know if we can further help you in the future

07/03/2019

Everything went very well. I am very happy with the service I received. The technician arrive right on time and was very professional . As it turned out it was just a capacitor and the system was repaired quickly. While replacing the capacitor the technician also removed Landscaping from around the compressor and balanced it for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure helping you out. And also spending a few minutes playing with your old boxer. Brought back memories of mine. Have a Happy and Cool July 4th. Sincerely DMC Services

07/02/2019

Les was amazing. 2-3 year old air conditioner was not working. Les showed up and fixed it in less than 1 hour, also gave much needed advice on how to keep it up and running longer. Will definately hire again! Thank you so much!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. Hopefully you guys stay cool. Have a great summer DMC Services

Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Rheem Dealer, Service all Major Brands, Evaporative Coolers, Boilers, Basement remodel HVAC, Aprilaire Dealer, Electronic Air Cleaner, Humidifiers, Water Heaters, Plumbing, Electrical repair, Whole house attic fans, ceiling fans, ask about other services provided.

Ask for details.