DMC Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/07/2016

8238 W 90th Pl

Broomfield, CO 80021

Multiple Angieslist Super Service Award Winner. Family owned and operated Business since 2001. Over 25yrs in the HVAC Industry. NATE and EPA Trained Employees. Excel Energy Contractor. Authorized RHEEM Pro Partner Contractor. BBB + Accredited. Full Service Repair/Replacement on all Air Conditioning and Furnaces, Evaporative Coolers, H20 Heaters. Service all major brands. Also install full line of Aprilaire indoor air quality products. Electronic air cleaners, humidifiers. Light commercial work, and Full preventative maintenance contracts. Also install whole house attic fans, roof vents, ceiling fans. Plumbing, Electrical, fireplace service....

hvac repair (283)plumbing (12)water heater repair and installation (10)water delivery (4)appliance repair (4)electrical (2)home energy audit (1)gas leak repair (1)well and water pump (1)gas fireplace repair (1)handyman (1)

08/21/2020

These are different times with the virus. Because of my age I have to be careful. And so it's important to say that DMC followed all protocols without prompting, with masking, social distancing, and was even careful to contact no surfaces unnecessarily, and so was very professional and courteous with these not-so-pleasant issues. But to back up a bit, knowledgeable diagnosis of the problem began w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of blower motor for a/c and furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

06/19/2020

Great.....very happy with the job they did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give our company a review. Please give us a call when you decide to upgrade your home HVAC system. Sincerely Leslie DMC Services

06/11/2020

Wonderful experience! Les is great to work with. I will be using DMC services for all heating and air. I will recommend DMC to all. 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ac service call

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Thank You for giving our Company a Great review. It was a pleasure helping you out. Please reach out if you have any more issues. Sincerely Leslie DMC Services

03/02/2020

Very well. They installed the furnace 3 years ago and now it’s all tuned up. All questions were answered and the service was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C-furnace cleaning and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to give out Company a review. Let us know if you have any future needs. Sincerely Leslie DMC Services

02/27/2020

I asked Les to come and assess our heating system. Some rooms very cold while others too warm. He listened, did a complete walkthrough and made numerous suggestions for us to implement. He suggested that after doing the changes, we see how things feel after a few days. He also visually inspected our furnace and AC looking for obvious problems. None found. Les is very knowledgeable about HVAC and s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thank you guys for taking a few minutes out of your busy schedule. To leave me a very kind review. Have a great day. Please let me know if I can further assist you

02/22/2020

Went very good I will have DMC do more work for me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

Thank you very much for the king review. Please let us know if we can help out in any future issues you might have, with your homes mechanical needs. Or if you need referrals for any other home service. Sincerely DMC Services

02/19/2020

It went very well les explained what I needed and did a great job I would recommend DMC to everyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

Thank you very much for using DMC Services.

10/15/2019

Excellent service performed and answered all our questions and concerns. Will have them return to startup swamp cooler in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler shutdown and furnance tuneups

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank You very much for using our Company. Hope to see you in the spring, for your swamp cooler. Please let us know if we can help with any of your home needs. Sincerely DMC Services

10/08/2019

I called DMC and quickly got a call back to schedule my service, something I DEFINITELY appreciate with snow on the horizon and my heat not working. Leslie came out and thoroughly inspected my furnace with multi-meter in hand. Turns out one of the wires (an important one I guess) wasn't getting power from the circuit board. Despite having a number of calls still to attend to that afternoon, Leslie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace would not come on. It needed a circuit board replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. Please let us know if we can ever help any any future home services Sincerely DMC Services

10/04/2019

It went very smoothly. Les and his coworker for the day were both very polite, friendly, and efficient. I was pleased with the service call and will definitely hire DMC Services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Swamp cooler shutdown, furnace tuneup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you for using our Company. Look forward to any future needs you might have with your HVAC needs. Sincerely DMC Services

Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Rheem Dealer, Service all Major Brands, Evaporative Coolers, Boilers, Basement remodel HVAC, Aprilaire Dealer, Electronic Air Cleaner, Humidifiers, Water Heaters, Plumbing, Electrical repair, Whole house attic fans, ceiling fans, ask about other services provided.

Ask for details.