ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATION

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2008

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE SERVICE. ...

All Pro Restoration

Now offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization services in addition to water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and storm damage clean up. We provide water extraction, dehumidification, drying, pack outs of contents, cleaning of contents, cleaning of soft goods, asbestos and lead testing, and more. IICRC Certified technicians on-staff at all hours. We work with all insurance companies. Our team is available 24/7.

11/17/2013

They arrived when the said they would, did a great job, and charged $25 less than the quote. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

06/27/2013

We have used Advanced for several years.  The quality of work is great.  The service is awesome.  We have recommended Advanced to our neighbors and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the carpeting in my home.

03/25/2013

I always get excellent service from them.  They schedule me quickly, show up on time and the price is always predictable.  They do not try to up-sell for services that you don't want.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using Advanced Cleaning & Restoration for carpet cleaning for many years.  They've always given us the best service and at a reasonable price.

08/14/2010

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had carpets cleaned, as well as an area rug. Excellent service.

10/22/2008

Consistently get excellent quality carpet cleaning. Have been using this service for years. They do a very good job with spot removal (even in a house with dogs and children) and handle area rugs well. The carpets are consistently well cleaned - far better than I could do on my own with a rental unit. Furniture is lifted off the carpet during cleaning - placed on small foam blocks. Carpets dry qui...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house carpet cleaning including area rugs - approx 2200 sq feet house, not all carpeted but mostly.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, CARPET REPAIRS, & CARPET CLEANING.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal