One Guy Heating, Cooling & Sheetmetal Inc.

A 98 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

15323 Kimbark Dr

Brighton, CO 80601

Your Heating & Air Conditioning Service Expert for over 20 years! As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling system. Making educated decisions about your home’s heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort. If your heating or air conditioning system is more than 10 years old, consider having them evaluated by the HVAC expert of One Guy Heating & Air Conditioning. Oneguy heating and cooling is an army of 4. I am a small company offering a higher quality installation of high efficiency equipment and system design in new custom homes or fixing all the trax homes that will not heat or cool with an Arzel wholehouse zoning system. A perfect solution for your basement finish project that will fix all your problems on the upper floors. Oneguy does not use sub-contractors unless it is a lic. plumber, electrican,to do any work out of my field to complete the job. I am lic. in Denver and most all metro cities and carry 2 million liability insurance. As an American Standard Dealer, I can provide you with the best furnaces and air conditioning units on the market as listed by consumer reports and consumer digest. You can look that up on thier web sites. Call Oneguy where quality takes priority 720-560-7100...

hvac repair (98)air duct cleaning (3)basement remodeling (2)

09/15/2020

Excellent. Very professional, Final cost came in under estimate, substantially below competitive bid and with equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace obsolete HVAC system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

11/20/2019

My original purchase & installation of furnace, A/C & air purifier was done by them. Saturday night 11/16/19 my thermostat stopped working & I had no heat. I called Lee on Sunday morning & he answered & took the time to help troubleshoot over phone. He then sent his tech 1st thing in the morning Monday & my thermostat was replaced the same day. They also did a great job of original install, came u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

10/25/2019

Lee and his team are amazing! They were prompt in returning my call and were able to be at my house for the repair quickly! Their pricing was fair and they made an excellent repair to our zoning system issue. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a zoning system duct

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

07/26/2019

We have been in need of a new A/C system for quite a while. We contacted One Guy Heating and Cooling last year and was impressed with his "no nonsense" quote. We ended up not buying anything then. So comes this year and our A/C unit went down. I had kept the quote and contacted Lee at One Guy. He came out again and checked everything and gave us a new quote very similar to the one last year. Lee g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C and Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

05/15/2019

Lee was very responsive, competitively priced and did a great job. We received quotes from a number of service providers and he was by far the easiest person for us to work with. He listened to what we wanted and found an efficient solution without trying to upsell us on a larger project scope than we wanted. I would definitely hire him again on future HVAC needs. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced air conditioning unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

04/05/2019

Lee is a friendly and knowledgable guy who doesn't try to upsell. He was clear about what our house could use and came up with a good solution to solve our problem. He was flexible both with our schedules and any concerns that came up. Would definitely work with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC zoning system installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2019

10/08/2018

Working with Lee was great. He came over, looked at the old system and made several suggestions. He e-mailed a estimate and was able to install in a couple of days. System works so much better than the old system and is much more energy efficient. I would Highly recommend Lee and his service tech to anyone as they provided outstanding service. A plus work. Thank You Lee

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC and Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

07/06/2018

We are new to CO and had no connections or experiences with HVAC repair shops. Everyone we called was booked out at least a week. When I explained to Lee, the owner, what was happening at our home (water had begun seeping through the ceiling as a result of the AC freezing up), he offered to come to our home early the next morning. Lee didn't know us. He wasn't referred by an existing or former cus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our AC gave out on one of the hottest stretches of the summer of 2018.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

06/06/2018

Lee called back immediately, found time in his busy schedule to diagnose the problem, made himself available within a couple of days to do the install, and gave us a great price for the unit. Overall, he did a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and replace air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

05/25/2018

Work went very well. Work was done on time with competitive pricing. They took care of permits. The inspectors on both cases found no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and air conditioner about 1 1/2 year apart

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

Full service repairs, furnace replacement, a/c replace or install, heatpumps, humidifiers, aircleaners, Whole house zoning systems, Unico smallduct high velocity a/c systems, custom home ducting design and install, radiant floor heating, forced hot water heating, high efficiency boilers, fan coils, direct vent wall furnaces, garage heaters, duct instalation, rangehoods, cooktop venting, bathfan venting

N/A