COLORS R US

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16556 Lafayette St

Brighton, CO 80602

Over 15 consistent years in the painting trade, Immaculate transformations, Professional crew to include myself in all jobs, I do not sub out my passion. Interior/exterior Res/comm/industrial coatings All paints ,All phases Clean,fast, and quality oriented Drywall/level 5 finish/can match any texture Cabinet recoating and resurfacing Epoxy floors Stains,lacquers,sealers,poly urethanes Countertop coatings, Free estimates or advice I deliver the work personally, Owner operated...

Interior Painting (8)Drywall (5)Exterior Painting (4)Handyman Services (1)
C

05/04/2019

Bought Angies List ad for 16 hrs painting for $575. They showed up with 2 guys and stayed 8:30-4:30 Total 8 hrs. Painted one bedroom and a half bath (some minor trim touch up) Charged me for 20 man/hrs. Plus $60 for "tape". I will have another company finish the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint bedroom and 2 half baths.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

I charged you for 16 hrs, (2) people, 1 HR and 1/2 drive to get to your place, you thought material is free after I honored a coupon. created new crisp lines on ceiling and trim, painted your walls a dark grey, to include all baseboard painted in the room, and added a bathroom to go with it. so sorry your disappointed , but we can only do so much in a days work. cant paint your whole house in one ...

05/04/2019

Showed up on time. Did a great job. Was reasonable on price. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting my garage

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

04/22/2019

It was a lot of small things and we wanted to keep the price down. Miko understood the project and did the work quickly, keeping us informed of things as the project went along. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepping a house for sale—interior and exterior paint and color matching, some trim work, some trim repair, some wall repair

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

04/09/2019

I personally believe that “Colors R Us” did an astonishing job hands down,you will not be disappointed. The best I’ve seen in Colorado.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior and exterior

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2019

04/09/2019

It went great! They show up when they say. Also worked around my crazy schedule. Very polite an clean crew they would clean up daily. I would recommend CRU to my family an friends. I got them coming back in couple weeks to stain my deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my wood trim painted white.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

03/15/2019

My house looks awesome. Miko and his crew do great work and are very reasonably priced. I will be hiring them again to paint the exterior!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint and texture

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for letting us , play a big role on your investment, we will see you for the exterior, .thank you again... :)

03/09/2019

Exceeded expectations! High quality work without the gouging in price..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation, design and cosmetic.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

03/07/2019

The service was good. They have a lot of experience. They are on time and professional. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

03/06/2019

It went really well. They were on time and it was great crew, they were reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting and did the drywall.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

Mrs Gonzales, .thank you for your rating, It was a pleasure, transforming your home and investment into the modern look that we gave it, hope you enjoy, and please call us for any questions or concerns, we are here at your service, THANK YOU, Miko COLORS R US

Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall services, Epoxy floors, cabinet resurfacing, Cabinet Painting, Handyman services, Repairs, Decking, exterior restoration work, Carpentry.

NA