Window KING Window Cleaning

823 Maxwell Ave

Boulder, CO 80304

window cleaning202080304
Cleaned windows

Servicing the Colorado Front Range. Commercial and residential windows. Free price quotes for windows. Window screens cleaned free! We leave no mess behind. We also do Christmas Light hanging. Fully bonded and insured with liability and worker’s comp....

window cleaning (11)air duct cleaning (2)gutter cleaning (2)carpet cleaning (1)

09/17/2020

Great! Patrick did a great job. Are widows are spotless and he was very professional and quick. We’ll definitely use Window King again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

08/25/2020

It went excellent. They were clean, good and they came on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did gutter and window cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

08/21/2020

Very well, crew was on time and price was exactly as estimated. I'm very pleased with this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

08/19/2020

This guys were prompt and professional!.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY window cleaning,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

03/28/2018

Mark and his team were great! They came out and cleaned my air ducts, windows & carpets and I was so happy with the results. I was able to give them access to the house when because I had to work and when I returned later in the day all was complete and ready to continue living. Would highly recommend him and his company to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, Carpets and Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,window cleaning,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2016

03/23/2018

Fantastically! The Window King guy showed up promptly and did a great job on all our windows (two story home - some challenging windows). It's amazing how much more light comes in. Who knew our windows were so dirty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows of house cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

03/23/2018

Beyond perfect. These guys rocked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

12/03/2016

just fine polite and said what they would do and did it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
many windows cleaned w/screens

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2016

08/02/2016

Window King did a fantastic job from start to finish. I called on a Tuesday. Mark (who I believe is the owner), picked up and answered all my questions. He explained to me how to go about counting my windows and everything. I was hosting a party at my house that weekend and needed someone to come do it on short notice. Mark was more than accommodating and even came after a full day with his crew. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window King came out to clean my windows and screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2014

D

11/29/2012

I contracted with Window King several times to clean my windows over a four year period. Initially, the owner himself came and did the work, with which I was quite satisfied. However, the last time I arranged a window cleaning with this company, the owner sent two employees, who behaved as if they were under the influence of marijuana. When they were done cleaning the windows, I noticed that the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows in my house, which is two stories plus a garden level basement (about 38 windows, some are multiple panes). Also cleaned screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2010

We have been window cleaning commercial and residential properties on the Colorado Front Range since 1999. We give free price quotes, window screens are cleaned free, and we leave no mess behind. We also do Christmas Light hanging, gutter and chandelier cleaning. No shoes are worn in your house and we do a final walk