THE JOB SHOP

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since November 2005

sole proprietor, home repairs, home improvement...

Miller Remodeling

34  REVIEWS
Miller Remodeling

Miller Remodeling's goal is to provide creative ideas, quality materials and first class workmanship at a fair price. We are an insured, licensed firm since 1980 with experience in both residential and light commercial construction. We welcome Handyman jobs all the time. Please note, I do not work north of 26th street or east of Parker Rd. I will be happy to give you a quote on your project. However, it will be approx March before I can start your project.

09/14/2017

better & quicker than I expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patch up repair to inaccessible broken fence post plus repair eave trim squirrel? hole too high for me to access at age 80

08/12/2015

Steve Breffle, the handyman arrived at least 10 minutes early but parked in driveway until designated appointment at 8:00am.  Worked hard for 2.5 hours included going to hardware store for supplies.  Honest, reliable, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced electric eye on outdoor lights - dusk to dawn lighting.  Replaced high ceiling light bulbs.  Repaired hinge on door.  Repaired broken bathroom appliance, lubricate door.

11/28/2005

Steve is one of the few people that I will trust in my home, he is quick, pleasant, timely and will always tell the truth if he feels you don't have to spend the money. There are a lot of handymen around but Steve is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve and the job shop work on creating a doggie door and entrance way for my pets. Additionally when he came to my home he got up and cut some trees for me in the front yard.

HANDYMAN, INSTALLATIONS, ASSEMBLY.

no painting other than patch touch ups