PIONEER SAND & GRAVEL CO

Angie's List since November 2005

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Bedrock Landscape, LLC

Bedrock Landscape LLC offers expert landscaping services in Boulder, CO and the surrounding area. If you have a vision for your outdoor space, our landscaper will work hard to bring it to life with custom landscaping, water features, custom stonework or a concrete or flagstone patio. We offer landscape design and build all kinds of custom features, including fire pits, pergolas, waterfalls and ponds. We can also plant beautiful trees and flowers to make your yard something truly special. Contact us today to get a free estimate on landscaping services in Boulder, CO.

C

08/02/2016

The person that I talked to on the phone, when I ordered the materials, was very good. They were out of the stone that I wanted at the Golden office, so she told me that she'd check other locations, and and quot;get back to me within 1/2 hourand quot;. She got back to me in a couple minutes. She had located the stone, and we set the whole thing up over the phone. Very easy - nicely done. She gave ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a split load of topsoil and decorative stone from Pioneer's Golden office. They delivered it to my house. I ordered it over the phone.

CATEGORY mulch, pavers, gravel

11/28/2005

Pioneer was very helpful. We were able to follow a site map to drive to the appropriate pile. The front-loader driver helped us choose the right soil for the job then loaded our truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We picked up a truck bed full of topsoil for use on our new land; they helped us choose the right soil.

CATEGORY mulch

11/27/2005

Personnel are courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Their yards are well organized and always have well stocked supplies. Their loading equipment and driver are always available if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company provides quarry for pickup or delivery of sand, river rock, etc. We needed river rock which was picked up.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

LANDSCAPING SUPPLIES DECORATIVE STONE & BOULDER FLAGSTONE MOSS ROCK TOPSOIL, SOIL MIXES, & COMPOST PLANTERS MIX, PEAT MOSS RR TIES & TREATED TIMBERS BARK & MULCHES POND LINERS & PUMPS