Henry Waters & Associates Inc

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since February 2012

Serving Small & Medium Business Accounting needs - including Bookkeeping, Payroll, Tax Planning and Tax preparation. Entity planning & support. IRS Tax issues....

Jag Tax Management

136  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

03/01/2020

We hired them to do our individual (joint) income tax return and a partnership return (1065), and they did a thorough job on both. We're very happy with their service. Before we started we had a meeting with the owner, Steven Henry, who looked over our last year's return, explained what they could do for us, and gave us an estimate of the cost (it's based on the number of forms they have to fill)....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
prepare individual and partnership tax returns

11/11/2014

I have an ongoing service with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Henry Waters & Associates. The last time I saw them was for taxes.

12/26/2013

Eric Killian has worked with me and provided excellent service. I plan to continue working with Henry Waters and Associates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this Accounting firm because of other recommendations on Angie's List. So far I have asked them to set up two LLCs for me and to provide some tax consultations on a purchase of incentive stock options.

12/22/2013

We were impressed with both the knowledge and presentation. Good, solid communication skills. We've decided to choose Steven Henry as our tax accountant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax consultation.

12/09/2013

Steve Waters knows that I didn't and what Turbo Tax didn't really address. They are going to do my taxes this next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal. They looked at my tax situation & advised how much I would owe by the end of the year.  They advised what I needed to do in order to avoid penalties.

CATEGORY accountant

Accounting and bookkeeping, business consulting, business entity selection, business succession, financial, retirement, tax planning, cash flow and budgeting analysis, consulting, financial statements, payroll, IRS representation & sales tax.

Audits