Alpha Window, LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since November 2007

At Alpha our mission is: To set the standard with both, quailty of work being done as well as the care the client receives. Professional window cleaning requires the right training, the right tools and the right attitude. We take the necessary time and attention to insure the job is done properly and the client is always treated with kindness and respect....

John's Cleaning Company, LLC

At John’s Cleaning Company, we pride ourselves on being the best lawn improvement and housecleaning company in the area. We've built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, a great attention to detail, and competitive pricing that is unbeatable. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!”

06/06/2014

He was very pleasant, on time, and did a terrific job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned windows (inside and out) and cleaned the screens.

02/26/2014

Matt was literally able to take care of my house the next day. He showed up in the time allotted and was sensitive to the needs of our dogs being outside. Would definitely recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters were cleared of all debris. Debris removed by hand and recycled. Downspouts flushed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

07/09/2013

They were good. When they came, they gave me a quote for the extra windows that I have that were not part of the program in their ad. Their pricing was average but I would say that it was not cheap. They did it quickly. What happened was that they were busy and I was busy too. They charged me $4 per panel and I had 21 windows and I would say that that was reasonable. What I did not like about them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Alpha Window LLC just three weeks ago for window panel cleaning.

06/16/2013

They were fast, efficient and effective.  All the right tools and skills.  A wonderful cheerful attitude.  The job they did was amazing!  The windows were like clear crystal.  You could almost put your hand through them.  Perfect!  Worked on a Saturday to get the home ready for architectural photos.  Two agile team members began early and finished within the day.   I would use them again in a hear...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows and screens of a large (4,000 sq ft) mountain house.  Usonian architecture, many large plate glass windows, multiple clear stories, large view sky lights (viewing up and out through a spectacular Aspen), and traditional windows at heights as high as 30' above grade.  Inside and out.  Disruption was minimal.

04/29/2013

We loved working with Alpha. They called ahead, were very responsive and punctual and did an outstanding job--our windows looked amazing! We will be using Alpha again once we get settled in our new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Alpha out to clean all of our exterior windows before we listed our house for sale.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing, screen repair, lawn care, landscaping and snow removal.

If I don't know how to do it, I'll do a little research for you and pass you on to someone that does.

Financing Available, Check