Colorado Elite Roofing & Solar

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since January 2012

Additional email - coloradoeliteroofing@msn.com. We build residential and commercial properties from the ground up. Solar, windows, roofs, gutters, general contracting, and more!...

Masterpiece Roofing, Painting & Windows

Protect your family and your investment with the help of our experienced and skilled team of roof specialists from a reliable roofing company in Denver, Colorado. Masterpiece Roofing & Painting does roof repairs and complete roof replacements and we excel at making sure your home looks the way you want it. If you need roofing services to repair storm damage or just want a new house paint, we are always at your service. Call us if you need any of the following services: * Roof Inspections and Assessment * Roof Repairs and Service * Residential Roof Replacement * Commercial Roof Replacement * Insurance Claim Assistance We are professional insurance negotiators. We get your roof approved by your insurance company if there is enough damage. 1st we assess the damage. If enough damage exists to get your roof bought from your insurance company then we have you sign an insurance agreement which means we will walk your roof with the insurance adjuster & get your roof & any & all damage bought & then we will repair everything in your insurance adjustment. We are also the very best house painters in town. We have experienced painters that can turn your home into a Masterpiece!

Offers by Masterpiece Roofing, Painting & Windows on Angie's List

12/23/2017

Great. They got us in as soon as they could in an effort to finish the job before we had to go out of state to see family. They were very responsive and helpful. They were always respectful and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof repaired.

04/09/2014

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal for this service and it worked out good, real good. He was a really nice guy who was real easy to talk to. He came back to me with some ideas and brought some quotes in a timely fashion. It was good stuff. He did everything that I expected from the Big Deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Colorado Elite Roofing & Solar to inspect my roof and do a little patching.

01/19/2014

Went fine, very short visit. Not as thorough as I had expected it to be, worker seemed rushed. hope they completed inspection as promised.  Hard to know when you can't be on the roof yourself. The owner of Elite Roofing was very pleasant,professional and responsive. | |

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked the roof for loose nails, shingles, caulking around stacks, and blew out gutters.

01/17/2014

He came out and everything was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal from him for a roof maintenance package and gutter cleaning.

01/10/2014

I just had my gutters cleaned so I asked if they could split it up and check my roof and do the gutters later in the spring time and he said it would be two separate visits. It was nothing to do with them I had just already done the gutter cleaning. I decided to get a refund for the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$199 Roof Maintenance Package and Gutter Cleaning The deal was to have gutter cleaning and a roof inspection.

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial and residential roofing & solar energy system install.