Eagle Window Cleaning

Housecleaning....

C
Handy House Cleaning

10/29/2016

Very well. I have used their services often in the past 3 years. They did a construction clean after our remodel that was very thorough including opening drawers and cupboards to get at dust. It would cost less if we had them more often but with only two of us, we touch up in between.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dust, vacuum, scrub bathrooms and wood floors, clean floorboards, window sills.

CATEGORY house cleaning

10/27/2016

Great! Occasionally we have blankets turned sideways, but that is the only mistake I can think of in the almost 15 years they have been cleaning my house and washing my windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sigi sends the nicest ladies to my house for cleaning. They can do a "weekly cleanup" or a post visit cleanup where they do everything top to bottom. Eagle has also done window cleaning for me both inside and out--it is perfection.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

10/26/2016

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very responsive, reliable, honest, easy to communicate needs to. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. For windows, they sparkle. Cleaned better than anyone I've ever used. For house cleaning, thorough. They do a great job. Cleaned floor of garage at end of snow season-spotless.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

10/25/2016

The cleaning crew is very professional, hard-working, do not intrude if we are home when they clean. and are always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete cleaning of three bedroom residence twice per week.

CATEGORY house cleaning

10/25/2016

They can do just about ANYTHING that you need done! The services I have used them for are housekeeping, lawn care (from mowing to mulch to weeding to aeration of the lawn and Fall and Spring cleanups!  Snowplowing, window cleaning, painting of home, building of any structures on your property that you need. They build a world class cat shelter for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Eagle Window Cleaning for several years now to maintain and help me with my home and property.  I have nothing but good things to say about this company. I fully trust and appreciate the quality that they provide.

CATEGORY house cleaning,lawn service,window cleaning,snow removal

Housecleaning.