University of Colorado Hospital - Seniors Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

06/26/2013

They are very good. They know more about care than most especially for somebody who is older. They are the only place I would recommend that I know of. They know seniors. They know health issues with seniors. They are on time. They actually care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My mother has been using the University of Colorado Hospital - Seniors Clinic bimonthly for geriatric care.

CATEGORY orthopedics,colon care

03/26/2013

The doctor has a nice bedside manner.  He reviewed my radiographs and we discussed my pain.  Ultimately there was little the doctor could do and made some recommendations for over the counter orthodics.  I appreciated that he didn't immediately go to the most expensive or invasive options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw the doctor for foot pain, possibly related to plantar fasciitis and/or a cyst.

CATEGORY foot doctor,pain management,podiatrist

08/31/2012

I would definitely recommend him. He is a real good orthopedic surgeon. I don't think you can find any better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Dayton is my orthopedic surgeon. on joint replacement.

CATEGORY orthopedics

04/16/2012

I went to see a cardiologist there, but I was really impressed with the clinic.  I was really impressed from the time I made an appointment and the feedback I got from the staff as well as the whole process.  They were really very accommodating.  The doctor was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to University of Colorado Hospital - Seniors Clinic for medical care.  I went for cardiogram and lab work.

CATEGORY hospitals

04/12/2012

He was very thorough, and provided me with short term and non invasive solutions to my problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to him for nerve issues in my feet.

CATEGORY foot doctor