Division One Construction

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2009

Additional Email - info@divisionone.net....

Stone Electric LLC

Emergency electrical service specializing in difficult residential and commercial electrical problems when it needs to be done right. Serving Denver, Ft Collins, and CO Springs areas.

07/30/2013

He was very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. He really went through everything and broke it down. We sat on my table and drew a little map for me and it was fine. The quote was just a little high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Division One Construction gave me a quote to take out a wall in my garage and living room to create extra living area..

06/09/2013

The project went very well and we are very pleased with the quality of the finished product. Division One was very competitive on their bid and completed the project for the price quoted in the expected time frame. They were easy to communicate with throughout the project and worked with us effectively on a variety of changes throughout the project. With the possible exception of painters, we also...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Division One built a 750 sq. ft. accessory dwelling unit (carriage house) over our detached 3 car garage in the Stapleton neighborhood which involved popping the top of the existing garage, adding a 1 bedroom /  bath apartment and installation of heating, cooling, and plumbing service. They worked off of plans we provided to them drawn up by a local architect.

04/16/2013

They were pretty nice to work with and reputable. I didn't use them, but it's because I'm not doing my project anymore. It was timely and they were professional. They were very punctual, and they gave me a pretty competitive quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Division One Construction came out and gave me a quote. I was looking to lease some commercial space.

11/05/2012

I feel it is very important for everyone to know that they always do great work and are always available to answer my questions.  Their response is always in a very timely manner.  They are very kind to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some electrical work for me.  I have also used them to install a fireplace.

CATEGORY electrician,fireplaces

06/29/2011

Division One did not win the bid but I was very pleased with their responsiveness, professionalism and follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Division One was very responsive.    I was having a hard time finding enough contractors to bid on our job so I joined Angies list.

CATEGORY concrete repair,home builders

Construction & Remodeling Services.

Park Hill, Cherry Creek, Washington Park & Denver Metro Area