BODY BEAUTIFUL COLLISION REPAIR

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since June 2010

Body Beautiful Collision Repair has been a locally-owned, family-operated business since 1986 with a strong customer following and an excellent reputation for offering the highest quality service to every single one of our customers. When you have been in an accident, you should know that you have the right to choose your repair facility. Legally, you only need one estimate and knowing your rights will save you time and money. While estimates vary in price from insurance claims departments to repair facilities, it is our job to identify all the damage related to your claim, in order to return your vehicle to pre-loss condition at no additional expense to you. We also offer a lifetime, nationwide warranty on the repairs for as long as you own the vehicle....

Foreign Automotive Specialists Team

Foreign Automotive Specialist Team is a full service repair facility staffed by fully-factory trained ASE-certified technicians with over 35 years of combined experience. We service all makes and models. Whether it’s a Honda, a Toyota or a Lexus, we have the experience and knowledge you’ve been looking for. Naturally, when you come to Foreign Automotive Specialist Team, you expect the best. And that’s exactly what we provide. From the most modern up-to-date equipment to the latest repair procedures you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. From tune-ups and tire changes to brake repair and oil changes, Automotive Specialists is the best place to come for all your automotive needs. Visit us at www.foreignautospecialists.com or stop by 6900 W. 117th Ave Suite 300E Broomfield, CO 80020

03/05/2013

Never would go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use,broke several Colorado laws. No written estimate, looked at car, said woudl call, never did, when I contacted them, they said instead of starting in 1-2 days, would not start repairs for 2 weeks. Did not schedule repairs in a timely manner, told 1-2 days, when called told 1-2 weeks. Extremely poor customer service A recommend Farmers insurance shop, but both of the above areas are against Colorado law Do not use.

CATEGORY auto body repair

I would like to apologize to [member name removed] for the treatment he felt he received at our company. It does sound like he experienced some mis-communication, we did not, however break any state laws. As well, we never refuse to write an estimate for any customer. We are a recommended Farmers repair facility and we were recognized this year as "Shop of the Year".

01/12/2013

I dropped my car off on Monday morning.  I was contacted every day via email, text, and/or phone with progress of my repairs (they asked when I dropped off which I'd be willing to receive updates on).  They estimated that the repairs would be done on Monday but were actually able to finish up around 4pm on Friday.  I went to pick my car up and it had been snowing all day.  They showed me the repai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car had been hit on Christmas morning and the door and panel damaged.  The other guy's insurance (Progressive) paid for repairs and Body Beautiful was the shop they sent me to for an estimate.  I'm new to the area, so didn't see any reason to look elsewhere.  They replaced my right rear passenger door and repaired some damage to the panel.  Both were repainted to match the rest of the car.

12/17/2010

They charged me $4500 for the service. The work went really well. The problem with the other body shops was that they were not very honest. However, this body shop does a good job. I will consider them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Body Beautiful Collision Repair to repair the front end of my car, a month ago.

CATEGORY auto body repair

•Complimentary pick-up and delivery •Auto body and collision repair •Auto body refinishing •We repair motorhomes! •24-hour towing service •Windshield and glass replacement •Mobile insurance estimates •Auto theft repair •Mechanical repairs related to collision damage as well as mechanical maintenance! •Car rental available •Paintless Dent Repair •Car washing and detailing •Processing of insurance claims (for all insurance companies), from start to finish!

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available