Aladdin Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2007

All Pro Restoration

Now offering Complete COVID-19 Sanitization services in addition to water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and storm damage clean up. We provide water extraction, dehumidification, drying, pack outs of contents, cleaning of contents, cleaning of soft goods, asbestos and lead testing, and more. IICRC Certified technicians on-staff at all hours. We work with all insurance companies. Our team is available 24/7.

01/10/2012

Great job! Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to shop to pick out carpet for three bedrooms. Carpet was ordered and arrived within five days. An appointment was set up to install and the installer arrived on time. Installers helped us to move some furniture. The job was done well and timely, furniture moved back and done.

CATEGORY carpet installation

10/12/2007

Aladdin did an outstanding job cleaning my carpet. I was surprised that they were even able to get the paint stains out. This company is not the cheapest but in my opinion, they are the best and I use them on all my rental properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this firm to clean the carpets in my 1800 square foot rental property, which was empty at the time.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet/Rug Sales & Service Flood Service Cleanup, Upholstery & Carpet/Rug Cleaning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa