A Reliable Roofer Bat-Man Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7180 S Wenatchee Way Ste D

Aurora, CO 80016

We are a local roofing company with years of experience in hail damage and working with insurance companies. We provide quality workmanship and great customer service, because we strongly believe that Our Customers deserve the best....

roofing (18)gutter installation (4)solar panel installation (1)chimney repair (1)

06/19/2020

He was very professional and did a great job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof on an existing shed

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/16/2020

I have tried for 6 months to get a roofer to make a simple repair and maintenance on my roof, they would all blow me off for not going through with a full roof replacement. Michael came out quickly and agreed our roof is in pretty good shape for it's age and worth the repair and was able to do the work that same week! His work was very clean, he was on time and fairly priced. He even went above an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

01/03/2020

Team did a fantastic job. They were on time, worked very hard, and the whole area was spotless when they were done. Great experience. Would hire them again in the future for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof, decking, and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

08/01/2019

Mike and his team were punctual, efficient, and provided quality work. This is the third roof Mike has done for me and the main reason I hired him again. He is current on building codes, pulls appropriate permits and his team takes necessary precautions regarding post construction clean-up. Mike also worked with the Insurance company on necessary post estimate adjustments. I highly recommend Mike ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof and sheathing due to hail storm

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

06/26/2019

We had a whole house fan installed and needed roof venting to help the fan work effectively. The company who installed the fan recommended Mike, and he responded right away, and was able to install the venting quickly and at a fair price. We would definitely recommend Mike and Reliable Roofers to others and would not hesitate to hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Venting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

04/29/2019

Very well. Mike is very professional and possesses superior expertise in roofing. He was very accommodating to fit us in his schedule on short notice and was very reasonable. I would highly recommend A Reliable Roofer Bat-Man Construction for any roofing needs...and I will certainly be calling Mike for my next roofing project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof vents - replace & install properly two vents in order to eliminate water leakage

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

06/18/2018

Was prompt, good work for the $, went above and beyond to paint vents. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added vents for attic fan installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

03/28/2018

Excellent. Work was done within 2 days, lots of photos to show what needed to be done along with a quote. Found opening we didn't even know about and fixed it. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tiles needed replacing

12/05/2017

Excellent. Showed up on time, provided an estimate, and communicated well during the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof flashing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

07/13/2017

Very well! The bidding process went smoothly and they worked with my HOA to make sure the style and color of my roof met HOA guidelines. What I really appreciated was their responsiveness in answering my questions...even some time after the roof was installed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement after a hail storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

Roofing- Repair & Replacement. Restoration.

Check, PayPal