4th Dimension Concepts LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2013

4th Dimension Concepts offers reliable home exterior services that are designed to improve the efficiency and function of your Colorado home. From full roof replacements & siding transformations to gutters & exterior painting, 4th Dimension Concepts utilizes only the best materials and unmatched craftsmanship to ensure a quality job every time. Our company can assist you with a wide range of roofing services, including minor leak repairs, replacement, hail damage repair, replacement of roofing shingles and much more. We also offer wood, vinyl and cement board siding installation along with elegant replacement windows....

Complete Chimney Cleaning, LLC.

Certified by Certified Chimney Professionals with over 40 years experience! Family owned & operated since 1983 by professional firefighter of 40 years so you can rest assured that safety of your family and home is our number one priority! We aren't the most expensive chimney sweep around and we aren't the cheapest, but we can guarantee you that we are the BEST. We do no upsell or charge extra charges upon arriving to your home. We charge a flat rate and we honor that rate. Give us a call today and setup your appointment! Also see our special offers in the Angie's List marketplace. We professionally sweep and inspect wood burning fireplaces, free standing stoves, and wood burning inserts. We also sell and install heavy duty chimney caps. We also install wood burning inserts which come with a lifetime guarantee on the installation! Only installer in Denver that carries a lifetime guarantee standard!

01/24/2018

LIKE TONY ...THE "TIGER" They're Great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I replaced our entire roof in late 2016/ early 2017 Weather was reasonable they showed up on time crew very respectful ,they cleaned area each day. They worked very well with our insurance co..they made it smooth and finished according to schedule.Thank You!!

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you!
D

03/26/2017

Came out gave estimate and a start date, contractor cancelled then set up another time cancelled again never heard back again from Seth the owner I have left multiple texts to see what's going on never texted back. It's unfortunate because we have used 4th dimension in the past and have had no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some siding work done

CATEGORY remodeling

06/14/2016

The 4th Dimension guys knocked on my door after a bad hail storm and offered a free roof inspection. What I liked was that they were very up-front that any work they did would only cost my insurance deductible -- they were only interested in doing work that insurance covered as opposed to trying to get money out of my pockets. They said they thought insurance would cover the roof, gutters and some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof, gutters and front windows.

CATEGORY flooring,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,roof cleaning

02/12/2014

I've recommended them several times. They're really well-ran. They have high integrity and good honesty. It seemed like when I call them and ask for an estimate, they come right up and they follow through with all their promises. I liked it. I would have to say that their integrity is number one for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used 4th Dimension Concepts LLC for flooring.

CATEGORY flooring

It was our pleasure to work with your family again! You continue to be an outstanding customer. It helps that you were very knowledgeable about products and what you wanted. You should come work for our company! It's an offer if you ever wanted to take it!

04/15/2013

Seth and his crew Installed Gutters and New windows for us. He was very professional and right on time. I was pleased at how detail oriented he was, keeping my home safe and clean. He was not the least expensive estimate but his price was right in line...and well worth the expense.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and downspouts. New replacement vinyl windows.

CATEGORY gutter repair,replacement windows

Thank You (removed member name)! Thank you so much for your business with 4th Dimension Concepts. It’s customers like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful. I hope you have been as delighted to work with us, as we have been to work with you and your family. Please let us know, personally, if there is anything we can do to help make your home thrive.

Roofing, siding, windows, gutters, painting, insulation, interior remodel & general construction.

Please Call for Details