WALGREENS

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

PHARMACY HOURS: MON-FRI 8:00 AM-10:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; SUN 10:00 AM-6:00 PM....

05/20/2013

I drove through, dropped off the prescriptions and in exactly 2 hours, all were filled and I didn't have to wait more than a minute for the entire transaction.  I've shopped at Walgreen's in other states before, but this Walgreens Pharmacy is outstanding.  The staff were courteous and the fact that I didn't have to wait, on such a stressful day, was great. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to get 4 new prescriptions filled quickly for my husband, who had just been released from the hospital with a stent in his heart.  I was impatient, anxious and exhausted.

CATEGORY pharmacy

10/09/2008

They are very helpful and convenient. They are quick in getting our prescriptions for us. They went out of their way to get our insurance information so the insurance company would cover part of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have been our pharmacy for a few years now.

CATEGORY pharmacy

PRESCRIPTIONS, ELECTRONICS, HEALTH CARE, HOUSEHOLD, PERSONAL, TOYS, BABY, VITAMINS & NUTRITION, BEAUTY & SPA, CONTACT LENSES, FITNESS & DIET, HOME MEDICAL, PHOTOS & PHARMACY.