DENVER DECKS

B83 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

12650 West 64th Avenue E-424 STE E-424

Arvada, CO 80004

Build custom decks, patios, patio covers, shade arbors, and outdoor living spaces....

deck building (78)concrete repair (11)stamped concrete (5)roofing (2)awning installation (1)fireplace repair (1)

02/24/2020

I could not be more excited to write this review of Denver Decks. We have been wanting to replace our original-to-the-house, builder-grade deck for a while now and had aspirations of expanding the deck to be a size that could accommodate comfortable outdoor living space both above and below. Our experience with Denver Decks was top notch from beginning to end. While bidding the project, Paul came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Old Deck + Deck Expansion

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Photo for DENVER DECKS - 12650 West 64th Avenue E-424, Arvada, CO - 38405994

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We much appreciate your kind words and appreciate the opportunity to have been able to have served your family. Sincerely, Paul - Denver Decks

01/21/2020

I honestly cannot say enough good things about working with Denver Decks. From the start of the process in meeting with their Sales Rep, Paul my wife and I had a very good feeling about this company- and I'm happy to say they did not disappoint. We looked at many other deck builders, and what stood out about Denver Decks was the quality of their work, as well as their ethics. The Master Carpenter ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Deck & Pour Hot Tub Pad

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], for your kind words. It was certainly a pleasure serving your family

03/22/2019

They did an outstanding job. Cost was exactly what was advertised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a relatively large deck constructed at my residence in Arvada.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

10/28/2018

Fantastic job. Couldn't be happier with the company. Did great job and then came back on to fix a few minor issues we reported at no extra cost. Would definitely use them again. Best deck company around. These folks really care about their customers and provide high quality at reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck with privacy partition, new patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you folks and we certainly have appreciated the opportunity

08/07/2017

Unfortunately I will never know the quality of the work this company does. I left a message for callback to schedule an estimate 10 days ago. Still no response. Obviously, they don't want my business. I will look elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

05/30/2017

Philip Tussing provided us with an design that met the requirements we wanted along with an estimate that fit within a budget we were looking for. Our project was set for about a month after we accepted the design which was perfect for us since we were taking a bit of a vacation in that timeframe. Carlos and Robert came out along with some additional crew members and worked very hard in prepping a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After tearing out our wood deck for another construction project, we decided to put in a concrete patio. We called Denver Decks based on their reviews and reputation to create a space where we could put some deck furniture. Additionally, we had them estimate what it would take to pour a new, badly needed, garage floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

04/06/2017

Looked great until I started using it as a fire pit. The top stones began cracking after the very first use, and have grown worse with every use. In total the fire pit has had fire in it 6-8 times in 22 months, the top stone are practically falling off and I now have hire someone else to make repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a stone fire pit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2015

I can appreciate [Member Name Removed]'s right to complain, although I thought it could have been done through the correct channels and with clarity and full disclosure. [Member Name Removed] did not notify us in any way about this issue before posting a complaint here on Angie's List. After seeing his complaint here, we contacted [Member Name Removed] and he sent us several pictures that were qui...

03/13/2017

They haven't done the work yet. They're going to start next week, but they're going to replace our deck. They worked out fine. All of the companies were higher than I wanted them to be, but I just didn't know how much decks cost. I think he did a great job. He worked with us and all the little details and was very patient with us. We went with them above everyone else, I think, because of the pric...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us an estimate on our deck replacement.

01/04/2017

Denver Decks provided me with the most positive construction experience I have ever had. Everyone I was in contact with was professional and very personable. Communication was excellent and the worked performed was punctual. The project stayed on budget and the result was better than I would have expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An extension to an existing existing deck with guard railing installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2016

Photo for DENVER DECKS - 12650 West 64th Avenue E-424, Arvada, CO - 34235280

12/27/2016

Final product looks great. Stairs are awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New railings and new supports and stairs on an existing raised deck. Re-poured 3 sections of concrete that had started to chip and crumble.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2016

WOOD & COMPOSITE DECKS, PORCH ROOFS, PATIO COVERS, VERANDAS, SHADE ARBORS, PERGOLAS, GAZEBOS & CONCRETE PATIOS & WALKWAYS, GRAY, COLORS, STAMPED, PAVER PATIOS. BRICK, STONE OR STUCCO COLUMNS & RETAINING WALLS. FIRE PITS, BUILT IN BBQ'S, FIREPLACES.

Solid plastic decking and steel awnings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard