APPLIANCE WAREHOUSE

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2005

C Rated | 4 Reviews

1 EMPLOYEE, USES SUBS ON LABOR, COST IS DETERMINED BY A FLAT RATE, TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY, 10% ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Horizon Appliance Repair LLC

At Horizon Appliance & HVAC , we are Denver's leader in fast, affordable appliance repair. Whether you have a dishwasher that won't wash or a dryer that won't dry, we can get you back to cooking and cleaning fast! We service all major kitchen and laundry appliances, including washers, dryers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, ice makers, refrigerators, and more. Our technicians are factory trained and certified to repair a variety of models from all major appliance brands including Whirlpool, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Samsung, LG, GE, and several others. Call us today to schedule fast appliance repair near you!

10/23/2007

Appliance Warehouse made me wait two weeks for the part and when I got it, I realized it was the wrong part. They had to re-order the part and this took another four weeks. I ended up getting another company to get the part for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tried to get a part from them when one of the shelving guards broke on our refrigerator.

11/29/2005

It did take a more expensive part, (the older, the more expensive usually) but they were able to repair it. They originally came out in a day or two, but then it took them about a week to get the part in. Their tech is always very polite and seems trustworthy and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this company to repair the oven door on a fairly old stove I had in a rental. I was afraid it might not be possible to repair.

C

11/29/2005

The tech came out and took a look. It turns out my dishwasher needs a new pump assembly and it's rather expensive. Since it's still working I choose to just wait until I can afford a new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this company to service my dishwasher. I was working, but not quite right and was very noisy.

11/21/2005

I expected the worst (having to replace it) but was very pleased when they quickly told me that it was just the defrost control that needed replaced. Since they had the part on their truck, they were able to fix it right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of a sudden my refrigerator was no longer cooling my food. I called this company to come out and take a look at it.

CATEGORY appliance repair

USES APPLIANCES, SCRATCH & DENT APPLIANCES, AND NEW APPLIANCE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard